Chapter 38

Lexie's Pov

I never ever thought I wanted kids. Even when I was pregnant I didn't want them. Although it changed as my stomach got bigger. As they started to move around. As they dad talked to them every night. Especially now that I have seen my babies faces.

I never loved something so much in my life. It's almost hard for me believe I gave birth to that to them. It's crazy how much love I have for them already and I just meet them. Although I didn't just meet them I've know them for months now.

Just my first time seeing them. It's crazy say but I feel my babies like we connected. I was snapped out of my thought when my hospital room door open. In walked my parents and Odell's parents. Odell brother Kordell and Jazzy and my brother and sister Lucus and Lora. Along with Chole and Darnell.

" I want to hold one of them first," Heather said.

" Here you go mama," Odell said placing our son in her arms.

" What's his name," Heather asked.

" Bentley Bryson Beckham," Lexie said.

" Omg she's so beautiful can I hold her," Landon asked.

" Sure dad," Lexie said putting her daughter in her dads hand.

" What's her name," Landon asked.

" Barbie Belcalis Beckham," Odell said.

" There names are so unique I love it dad let me hold her," Lora said.

" I got nephew named Bentley," Kordell said.

" I got niece named Barbie Im lit,". Jazzy said.

Everyone pretty much past the twins around. Once they were done Odell and I took pictures. Although now we just wanted everyone to get out and give us some space. We book all them hotel rooms and Morgan checked them in. Therefore she came back and gave them each key to their room and had cars ready to take them. Once we got everyone out hospital room it was me daddy and our babies.

" They are so precious baby," Lexie said playing with Barbie fingers.

" I know we made some cute ass babies," Odell said.

" And did omg look both of them opened their eyes for first time at same time," Lexie said.

" I see my beautiful babies," Odell said playing with Bentley fingers.

" Bentley got my chest nut brown eyes," Lexie said.

" Barbie got my black mysterious eyes," Odell said.

" Boy Whatever but reach me my phone," Lexie said laughing.

When Odell reached me my phone I FaceTime my best friend.

" Where's the babies," Cardi asked.

" Meet my baby boy Bentley Bryson Beckham and my daughter Barbie Belcalis Beckham," Lexie said.

" Omg Lexie they are so cute I wish I could be there in person. As soon as I can travel again I'm coming to see my babies," Cardi said.

" I know where's Kulture," Lexie asked.

" Over here sleep I can go home tomorrow thank god," Cardi said.

" That's good but I'll talk to you later baby," Lexie said.

" Okay Love you," Cardi said.

" Love you too see later," Lexie said before hanging up.

" Bae you know what's funny," Odell said.

" What," Lexie said.

" I truly feel like we were meant be now because who would have thought our babies would be born on July 13. My number 13," Odell said.

" Yeah That is kind of funny they are so pretty," Lexie said.

" Now who we going pick be who got parent," Odell asked.

" They not sharing because I know I wouldn't want to. Barbie got chris and karruche plus Cardi and Offset. Bentley got Nicki and Meek Mill and Wiz Kalifa and Winnie Harlow," Lexie said.

" That sounds good to me you wanna call them to meet their godchild," Odell asked.

" Sure," Lexie said.

I called everyone but Cardi and Offset obviously Cardi is in New York. Although In no time they started coming up the first people here was Nicki and Meek.

" Omg he's so precious y'all I'm going spoil him so much," Nicki said.

" When y'all gone have kids," Lexie asked.

" No time soon but we gone spoil our god child always," Meek said.

While they were here Wiz Kalifa and Winnie Harlow came. They played with each of them but they his child Bentley. Once they left Chris and Karrueche came and they meet the twins. Along with their god child Barbie. Karrueche is also now seven months pregnant and they asked me and Odell to be Royalty godparents too and of course, we said yes.

By the time everyone got chance to meet twins the nurse helped us feed them and put them to bed. Once my babies were sleep I'm pretty sure Odell stayed up but I went to sleep. It had been a long day for me with two kids coming out my body and all.