Chapter 16

Three Days Later Lexie's Pov

It's now Friday two more days before the super bowl and we are now back in Nola. We just landed in Nola a couple hours ago and Odell and I are staying with his mom again. I love mama Heather and I'll rather be there anyway than couped up in a hotel room.

I was in the guest room at mama H house sending out some last minute emails about my upcoming fashion show in Los Angeles. I was not paying attention to anything until I felt the bed go down farther. When I looked up I saw Mama H and smiled.

" What's up ma," Lexie asked still typing.

" I just wanted to make sure that you are okay you been in this room since yall got here," Mama H said.

" Oh yeah I was finishing up some last minute business stuff i'm finished now," Lexie said closing her computer.

" Lexie you not stressing are you," Mama H asked.

" Naw i'm good it's just been lot on my plate. Although once my fashion show is success and my stores open up I can relax and have these babies," Lexie said.

" I just wanted to check on you but Odell went to his dads. Although how you enjoying living in Cali," Mama H asked.

" Omg our house is amazing you have come soon. I'm loving it so much I really found me good husband so thanks," Lexie said.

" You found good husband he found good wife. Odell has never dated anyone near your amount of intelligence.

He couldn't wait call and brag to family about you. How his girl got him the highest paid endorsement deal with Nike since 2000," Mama H said.

" I couldn't take all credit my brother helped me get facts and things straight," Lexie said.

" What your brother do again," Heather asked.

" He's businesses man he own like 35 planet fitness within different states. He also help me launch all my business too. I couldn't do it with him," Lexie said.

" Y'all something I'm guessing you lawyer handle legal stuff he handle the business side," Mama H said.

" Exactly how it goes actually there's nothing you can't do with out lawyer and business man," Lexie said.

" Hows his kids Maddie and his son Justin," Mama H asked.

"Good bad as ever spoiled mostly because me tho," Lexie Said laughing.

" Omg Odell love those kids so much," Mama H said.

" I know they use to and still come stay with Odell and I from time to time. I love my niece and nephew so much they were my first babies," Lexie said.

" How's your sister Lora baby," Mama H asked.

" She's good three months now with her chubby self. I went saw her when Odell and I went back NY," Lexie said.

" That's good Lexie but you know I just love you okay don't never go no we're. I don't care if something ever happened between you and my son. I would probably disown him and keep you," Heather said.

" Thanks ma but don't tell him that," Lexie said hugging Heather.

" You know I have meet your whole family but what about your mom are y'all close," Mama H asked.

" My mom and I good it's weird relationship. Although I wouldn't say we close but honestly I'll probably call you talk before her. Don't get me wrong I still love her but she stress me out," Lexie said laughing.

" Well I'm glad I can be that person ," Mama H said.

" Me too," Lexie said.

" Mama," Jazzy called.

" In guest room," Mama H said.

" Omg Lexie," Jazzy said hugging her.

" Hey girl," Lexie said hugging her back.

About two months ago Jazzy turned sixteen and Odell and I bought her the car she wanted. She got Jeep Wrangler with red leather seats thanks to my taste but anyways.

" Omg I forgot y'all was coming I need get Marcus out of here before Odell get back," Jazzy said

" I don't know why you just don't tell your brother you got boyfriend. He gone find out one way or the other," Mama H said.

" Yeah he not gone hurt the kid Jazzy," Lexie said.

" Have you meet Odell Beckham Jr," Jazzy asked causing every to laugh.

" He go hard about things he love," Lexie said.

" You being number one," Mama H said putting her two cent in.