Chapter 29

Lexie's Pov

My fashion show was a big hit. It's trending number one on Twitter. Taking over the explore page and people want interviews but im decline all at this moment. Right now I'm just waking up but I have to go meet everyone at my office building.

My stores and online store set to launch at @10 this morning and we going watch the sales. I'm happy my baby daddy back but he's not home. He had to go to his meeting with Nike. They finalizing the last details for his shoes and clothing line today.

He's been gone since @8 this morning. I'm not tripping though we both getting to that bag period. Although in about two weeks we both will finally be able to reset and watch the money roll in hopefully.

I wish I could be there with him but I can't. Although I know we always with each other. I crawled out bed took bath and started to get ready. I decided to put on this long sleeve green dress. Once I had that on I added my thigh high nude boots.

The outfit was basic but on point, my orange wig was still slaying

The outfit was basic but on point, my orange wig was still slaying. Therefore I just brushed it and then I got started on my makeup. My makeup only took couple of minutes and once that was done I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

When I got downstairs I grabbed the keys to my Range Rover and got inside. Once I was inside I took off to my office building. On the way, I got a call from my mom and dad checking up on me. As always I'm fine so once I hung up on them I turned my music up and jammed out.

 As always I'm fine so once I hung up on them I turned my music up and jammed out

Couple minutes later I pulled up to my building. I parked and hopped out and walked inside. I was greeted by my secretary and then I took the elevator up to my work floor. When I got there I saw Cardi, Lora, and Lucus.

" By time you get here, we were waiting on you. We launch your online store in five minutes," Lucus said.

" Omg I left the home hour ago traffic was so freaking bad," Lexie said sitting down.

" Where's Odell," Lora asked.

" He handling some business of his own but y'all here I'm good let's get this started," Lexie Said.