Chapter 60

Lexie's Pov One Month Later

Omg yes, i'm sorry it has been a month and a long one at that. It's now November my babies are five months now where has the time gone. Although i'm busy as ever because one Odell's 24 birthday this month November 5 and our wedding is December 12.

I'm stressed out just little trying to make sure Odell birthday is special and that I get the wedding of my dreams. I asked Odell what he wanna do for his birthday go away on a trip or whatever.  Although shockingly he said it's his first birthday with kids so he wanna spend it with them.

He can do that but you know baby mama always got something extra up her sleeves. Anyways my stuff with Fashion Nova has been handled and I can take a step back now and watch the money roll in.

My commercial came out amazing for Fashion Nova I have two new lines done but have only released one. The only reason I released one is because the second one is for next year and I still have tweak couple things. Although i'm not worried about that right now I'll worry about that when I truly have to.

Commercial Down Below

Today is the day before Odell's birthday and i'm so excited right now i'm with my brother picking up Odell's birthday gifts and i'm wedding ring shopping for his ring. Killing to birds with one stone is always the way to go at least with me and all. I was snapped out of my thought when my brother called my name.

" Huh," Lexie asked while holding Barbie in her arms.

" What type ring you looking for Odell," Lucus asked while holding sleeping Bentley.

" I know Odell and he more of flashy watch and chain type guy he already told me he doesn't want any big over the top ring. Although it's not going be so over the top I still want my baby blinged out so something- " before Lexie could finish her brother cut her off.

" Something customized," Lucus said laughing.

" Exactly my man doesn't deserve to be walking around here with the same ring as nobody because he definitely didn't do me like that," Lexie said.

" Well this is the best jeweler in Los Angeles and my jeweler Mike," Lucus said introducing them.

" Hi nice to meet you Ms.Beckham nice to see one of my fines works in action," Mike said looking down at Lexie ring.

" Wait you did my ring," Lexie asked shooked.

" Yes ma I flew all the way personally to New York to bring this ring to Mr.Beckham himself. It's one of my finest piece I have ever done," Mike said.

" Omg, I love my ring so much thank you. This is crazy I came back to the same place to get Odell's ring made," Lexie said laughing.

" It is but I am happy you are here please take seat let's get started. You want anything sparkling water champagne," Mike asked.

" No i'm actually good but thanks for the offer," Lexie said sitting down with Barbie in her lap.

Once we sat down with Barbie in my lap I picked out everything from the size of his diamonds to the color of the ring. I wanted everything to be exactly how I wanted it because I know what my man like. While I was doing that Barbie got a little crank and I ended up rocking her to sleep while still designing the ring.

The life of mother I tell you the things I go through on daily with them. Although we got the ring designed and done and Mike told me that the ring will be finished on December 1. Which was big relive off my shoulder because it be done on time. Once that was done he gave me the cost of Odell's ring and it came to $1.2 million dollars.

I swiped the credit card and paid for the ring then me and my brother left. Now we were on the way to pick up Odell's birthday gift. Odell dream dream car was Rolls-Royce and what type of finance would I be if I didn't buy it. I actually bought the car a month ago and it's currently getting customized my baby not rolling in no basic ass car.

I just need to go pick up and park at Lucus house until tomorrow. When I turned into the place I parked the car and got out. I told Lucus I'll meet him at his house so he got on driver side and took off.

" Hey Carter," Lexie said.

" What's up Lexie your car ready you ain't ready for this fire," Carter said.

" Better be worth the wait I'm not playing no games," Lexie Said laughing.

" It was trust me I'm pull around for you Lex," Carter said.

Once Carter pulled that car around I could have screamed. Odell gone be so happy tomorrow I swear.

" Omg Carter you did that shit," Lexie said laughing.

" Don't I always Odell one luck man enjoy the wipe," Carter said reaching her the keys.

" Thanks I will," Lexie said getting in car and driving off.

Driving Odell Rolls-Royce made me think about getting one now. I think I'm Car holic. I love driving cars so much and this one is life. I'm such good fiancé.