Chapter 21

Lexie's Pov

Once I walked downstairs I told mama H bye and hopped in the car with my driver and my two bodyguards. I normally wouldn't use bodyguards in my hometown but I had too. Being that it has a lot of tourists and things going on right now Odell's orders.

Anyways a couple minutes after riding in the car we pulled up in front off The Ritz-Carlton. I texted the girls to come downstairs and I just waited in the car. Although while I was waiting in the car my phone started ringing. When I looked down I saw it was Dell and quickly answered it.

" Heyy daddy what's up baby," Lexie asked.

" I'm calling to check on you I know I left early this morning," Odell said.

" I'm good baby mama about to go eat and enjoy her day. Until it's time for your game and why you calling me anyways you should have your head in the game," Lexie said.

" My head in the game I was just thinking about you that's all. You and my babies my number one priority always and forever," Odell said.

" I like that phrase Always and Forever," Lexie said.

" Let's make that our motto," Odell said.

" Will do I love you," Lexie said.

" Love you too always and forever but I got to go," Odell said.

" Okay see later baby," Lexie said.

" See number #1," Odell said before hanging up.

Once I hung up on the phone with Odell I saw girls coming out of the hotel. I hopped out of the car and greeted them.

" Hey ladies welcome to my hometown," Lexie said.

" It's good to be back but this time i'm ready to explore," Hazel said.

" No one can enjoy the best part of Nola but Erica since all us decided to go get knocked up," Lexie said laughing.

" WHO," Hazel and Lawriece said.

" True none of us asked to be knocked up but we are but Erica you have to taste our signature drink the atomic bomb," Lexie said.

" I'm always up for good drink you know that," Erica said.

" Would just shot of it hurt the baby," Hazel asked.

" Would Benjamin hurt you for drinking while pregnant with his child," Lexie asked laughing.

" On second tho never mind," Hazel said.

" Well what they don't know won't hurt them," Lawriece said.

" Girl sit down Jamel choke you out in a hot second," Lexie said laughing.

" Whatever you going show us around Nola or what," Lawriece said.

" Yup only one person can ride with me because my security with me the other car right there," Lexie said pointing to other blacked-out SUV.

" I'm going with Lexie," Hazel said.

" Wait where we going," Erica asked.

" What is Nola known for," Lexie asked.

" Creepy shit," Lawriece said.

" Exactly i'm taking yall on hunted house tour where a man murdered his wife and his four kids," Lexie said.

" Bitch i'm already pregnant and go to the bathroom every five minutes now want me to pee on myself," Hazel asked.

" Girl shut up you gone be okay let's go," Lexie said laughing.