Chapter 40

Lexie's Pov

" To say you first time mom and you got two you got this down pack," the nurse said.

" I'm okay just glad to be getting home," Lexie said.

" Well let's not delay your welcome home take seat mama," the nurse said pointing to wheel chair.

Once I sat down in the wheelchair Odell reached Barbie to me as he carried Bentley. The nurse took me out the room and on to the elevator. I would have rather walked but it's hospital policy you have leave in wheelchair. When we stopped on the first floor she took me out the back exit. When we got outside I saw my Bentley parked their and I could help but laugh.

" What's funny," Odell asked as he open the car up and put Bentley inside.

" We taking Bentley home in Bentley," Lexie Said laughing as she stood up with Barbie.

" Um baby you know how snap this," Odell asked confused.

" Yeah here take her but watch how I do it," Lexie said.

I crawled in backseat and grabbed the seat belt and snapped it to Bentley car seat so won't move. Once I was done I told Odell to try with Barbie one. He did it and I was more than happy for what reason I don't know. We told the nurse thank you and Odell got in driver seat and took off. I was sitting in the back with the babies.

Odell's Pov

I'm more than happy to be going home but it's crazy. Like our babies is really here and going home with us. Lexie and I talked the whole car ride until we pulled up to house. When we did I pulled into garage and parked.

I got out first and unsnapped Bentley and reached him to Lexie. Once I did that I went on the other side and unsnapped Barbie. Before we could walk in house Jazzy and Kordell came walking in garage.

" Omg can I have him please," Jazzy asked.

" Here but don't wake him up right now he's next feeding not until thirty more minutes," Lexie said laughing.

" I won't," Jazzy said carrying Bentley in house.

Honestly not being mean or anything I wish our family wasn't at house. I would just like get settled first get feel for being back home. Get use to it being Lexie me and babies for while.

Not Lexie me babies and family. We not going have help in few so we need to do it by our self first. Therefore when I got in house I sat Barbie on floor in the living room and pulled Lexie to side.

I told her what I think and she said it be okey because everyone leave go back home tomorrow. After she said that I relax little more and went to eat. My mom had cooked for Lexie mostly but I enjoyed home cook meal too.

Lexie's Pov

Odell and I just wanted some alone time with twins so we took upstairs to our room. We were just in bed with twins laying in between us. I was just playing with Bentley little fingers when Odell broke silence.

" Huh," Lexie asked looking up at him.

" Lexie you did good job," Odell said pecking her lip.

" Everyone keeps telling me that we did job. These are our babies but which one look more like me," Lexie asked.

" Diffidently Bentley he gots his mom beautiful eyes. Her nose and your big ears," Odell said.

" My ears not big but he got his dads big lips," Lexie said laughing.

Look at my baby," Lexie said picking Bentley up.

" Look at our baby for once she's just chilling huh," Odell asked kissing Barbie face

" For once she's going be trouble maker I can already tell," Lexie Said laughing.

" So how many babies do you want," Odell asked.

" Boy I told you since day one I just want one no more than two. Look like the lord blessed us all at once. No more babies coming out me sorry daddy," Lexie said kissing Odell cheek.