Chapter 66

Lexie's Pov

We just landed in New Jersey and I'm so excited to see this house Odell bought. I can't believe he hid trans action of $12 million dollars from me for so long. The kids were really good during the plane ride. Mostly because they slept the whole ride which I Thank the lord for.

Right now we on the way to the house and I'm so excited. Although the way we were driving it's the same way Jamel house is. Which I was right because we pasted Jamel house and pulled into this huge house next door to him with tall gates.

The driver entered a code in key pad and we drove through. Once the driver drove through gates it took minute before we finally pulled up to house. Although my mouth dropped all the way once I saw the house.

" Odell I know you didn't buy house next to Jamel," Lexie Said laughing.

" Yup I did but what you think about the house," Odell asked.

" Babe it's amazing," Lexie said getting out car with Barbie in her arms.

" Glad you like it let's go inside," Odell said while walking behind her

Once we walked in house it wasn't empty it was decorate beautifully. I just walked through the whole downstairs part of the house. It was decorated everything was so beautiful. Then I got confused so I called Odell name.

 Then I got confused so I called Odell name

" What baby," Odell asked.

" Who decorate this house," Lexie asked.

" Well you told me how really didn't wanna decorate house again. With the wedding going on and other stuff you got on your plate. So I gave your sister my credit card and she did everything. She decorate the house with all new stuff. Plus she moved the important stuff from old house here," Odell said.

" Omg so cars my clothes all the jewelry I left at other house here," Lexie asked walking upstairs.

" Yup and its organized and put away sexy," Odell said following her upstairs.

" Omg it's three floor house just like the one in La we on third floor huh," Lexie asked going upstairs.

" Of course," Odell said.

Once we got to the third floor Odell grabbed my hand and lead me in room. It was beautiful it was decorated in gold and blue. California sized bed just like one in LA with diamonds on head board. He then walked me through door in our room and I saw living room.

" Where's the closet," Lexie asked.

" Right this way," Odell said grabbing her hand.

Odell lead me through living room that connected to our room and to door on right. When I entered it I started screaming.

" Omg Babe this closet is lit and all my stuff here," Lexie said.

" Like I told you I got you baby girl," Odell said.

" My sister and you did y'all shit I love it thank you," Lexie said kissing Odell.

"You're welcome beautiful," Odell said.

After that Odell and I walked through the whole house. It has the same alarm system like house in LA. Monitors in every room and we can control from the phone. The pool is amazing we have indoors basketball court and bowling alley like the house in La.

Although house in LA has indoors and outdoors. It's huge I'm loving it and we have an elevator in the house like one in La. Although I never really use it because the stairs faster. The family room is hella big and our movie room is to die for.

" Odell thanks I really love the house I'm actually happy we moved. Now we don't hear the street nose anymore," Lexie said smiling.

" I knew you like it and good news baby," Odell said.

" What," Lexie asked.

" The old house just got sold for $10 million cash some big baller just bought it," Odell said.

" That's amazing I can't wait to move back to New York now. I'm ready for football season to start again actually," Lexie said.

" Me and you both sexy," Odell said.

" So we staying in new house tonight," Lexie asked.

" Yup it's late so we go see our neighbors tomorrow," Odell said.

" Okay they gone be so shocked you didn't tell them," Lexie said laughing.