Chapter 20

Lexie's Pov

" Lex your car is outside," Jazzy said.

" Oh, thanks, baby girl and might wanna cover up those passion mark. The one above the breast and the one on the neck before brother or mom see," Lexie said.

" Omg, you can still see it with the jacket on," Jazzy asked.

" No, but I was young once I know what you hiding under that. The jacket, not the way to go come here before I go take the jacket off," Lexie said.

Once Jazzy took the jacket off I took my concealer and powder and put over the passion marks to cover them. After I finished I put my stuff away and told her to take look.

" Wow you can't even see them anymore," Jazzy said.

" I know I had to learn that trick messing around with your brother," Lexie said.

" Lexie," Jazzy said.

" Yes," Lexie said.

" Thanks," Jazzy said.

" Jazzy be careful," Lexie said.

" Wym," Jazzy asked.

" Jazzy I know Marcus family and I would never tell you to stop messing with someone because of where they from. That's not right but i'm telling you to be careful and watch your self and make sure you use protection," Lexie said.

" How you know Marcus family," Jazzy asked.

" Never forget i'm from Nola I know a lot of people and I know your little ass, not a virgin," Lexie said.

" How," Jazzy asked.

" Your hips started to spread and your breast and but getting bigger. I know the signs and you better hope your mom and brother don't see," Lexie said.

" You won't tell them," Jazzy asked.

" No, because I was a teen girl once and got experience stuff. It's crazy to say but I found out who I am and what I wanted to be by getting my heart broken. You ever heard one man can change girls world for better or worse," Lexie said.

" Yeah what about it," Jazzy asked.

" It's true baby girl but you smart you got this and if wanna talk i'm always here or phone call away either way," Lexie said.

" If you knew why didn't you say anything in the first place," Jazzy asked.

" Privacy you may not have wanted anyone to know," Lexie said.

" Thanks," Jazzy said.

" Welcome, sis love you now I have to go," Lexie said hugging her.

" Love you too Lexie and you really one," Jazzy said.

" Been real one from day, one baby," Lexie said winking at her before leaving.