Chapter 34

Lexie's Pov

Today is Odell's launching of his shoes with Nike. Although right now I'm at my office checking up on some stuff. While Odell's over at Nike handling business. I'm not suppose to be here because I told Odell I'm resting.

Although I'm business women so I can't just sit all the way back. I just like stuff done my way. Therefore I just decided to pop in and just make sure that's how everything getting done my way.

Although my stomach been killing me for longest. I been getting these Braxton Hicks contractions all day but they stronger than usual. Although while I was sitting at my desk I got up to go walk and grab my files.

All of sudden as soon as I stood up I  felt this wetness go down my leg. I didn't panic or anything I just hit buzzer on my desk and buzzed  Chole office.

" What's up Lexie," Chole asked.

" Can you come to my office for second please," Lexie asked.

" I'm coming," Chole said hanging up.

Once she hung up I felt the worse pain possibly in my life. It was sharp pain and I grabbed the edge of my desk and started breathing heavy. I can't be in labor I'm only eight months. What if something wrong lord I said in my head.

" LEXIE YOU OKAY," Chole asked.

" I don't know I stood up and this wetness just went down my leg," Lexie said.

" Your only eight months tho but you probably going into early labor," Chole said.

" What the fuck that mean," Lexie asked.

" Early labor doesn't mean anything wrong the baby or in your case babies wanna come early. People who go into early labor normally have quick birth," Chole said.

" Can you just get me to hospital my car and driver downstairs," Lexie said.

" Yeah um let me just grab your purse your phone. Can you walk are you Okay," Chole asked.

" Yeah I'm Fine," Lexie said waking out room.

Once I walked out my office Chole and I caught elevator down to first floor. Although I had stop on way because I caught bad contraction. I stopped and controlled my breathe and then I walked to the car. Chole got inside with me and she told my driver to take me to hospital.

Although along the way I had call Morgan and tell her inform the hospital I'm coming. I can't just walk through front door people pull out phone and record and shit. I have to through back entrance and take private elevator.

Once that was done I called Odell and his phone went to voice mail.
That was enough to give me heart attack. I tired again am again but it did the same thing each time. Therefore I called his manager phone. Luckily David picked up on the third ring.

" Hello," David said.

" David where is Odell," Lexie asked.

" He's signing couple footballs but can I give him message," David asked.

" Tell him I'm on my way to hospital if he care to answer the fucking phone," Lexie said before hanging up.

" Lexie don't stress if you are in labor that's not good. You know Odell would answer if he could have," Chole said.

" I don't care just be quiet," Lexie Said.

Couple minutes pass and my driver pulled up around back. I saw Morgan waiting with two nurses and wheelchair. They helped me out the car and on to the wheelchair.

Once I was in wheelchair they rolled me inside and onto the elevator. Couple minutes later all I know I was in room hooked up to machines. With Chole sitting on couch looking at me crazy. I was snapped out of my thought when someone walked in room.