Chapter 10

Odell's Pov

It went on and on with questions but I didn't mind at all. I liked kids but once it was done they gave kids snacks. Since school was almost over anyways. Justin had football practice and I promised him and couple little guys in his class I'll stay and watch.

Although when I started feeling around for my car keys I could find them. Damn I said to myself and walked back down hall to Justin class. They must have slipped out of my pocket in there.

As soon as I got in class I spotted my keys and went picked them up. Although I was snapped out of my thought when someone touched my shoulder. When I turned around I saw Justin teacher and instantly felt uncomfortable.

" You drive Lamborghini huh," the teacher asked biting her lip.

" I'm driving my fiancé Lamborghini," Odell said walking around her.

" What's the rush I just wanted to talk to you for second. I mean your really great athlete and the amount of money you make wow," the teacher said licking her lips.

" Wow the type of person you are after I told you I got fiancée. Gold diggers never stop digging do they. Like I don't see the ring on your finger," Odell said walking out room.

" D I was looking for where went," Justin asked walking down hall dressed in his football gear.

" I had left my keys you ready," Odell asked.

" Yeah the field this way," Justin said walking ahead.

Once Justin and I got to his field he reached me his backpack and stuff and I was sitting down watching. Until one of the coaches walked up to me and started talking.

" Sorry bother you but your Odell Beckham aren't you," the coach asked.

" Yeah sir I am," Odell said shaking his hand.

" Just between me and you these rich kids say they know lot people they don't know. I'm guessing Justin was being truthful when he said you' his uncle," the coach asked.

" Yeah I am but you have team of some good players," Odell said.

" Care give them some advice I'm sure they listen coming from amazing player like you," the coach said.

" No problem it's cool," Odell said.