Chapter 49

Lexie's Pov Two Day's Later

Once the case was settled with my sister she couldn't wait move back to Ny. That's just what she did and I don't blame her that's what she wanna do. I'm just happy she's good now and she got what she wanted.

Although today is the day I hate so much. The twins four month doctor visit is today and I hate taking them. I don't like seeing my babies cry they hate the doctor. I mean who wouldn't but they have to go regardless.

Odell and I just finished working out and he's showering right now and getting ready. While I'm about to go get twins ready. When I walked in Barbie room I picked her up first although she was so sleepy. She instantly started crying.

" I'm so sorry baby girl mama sorry," Lexie said kissing her.

Odell's Pov

Lexie just finished getting the twins dress now she going get her self together. I was sitting in our bedroom feeding Bentley because his ass so greedy. Although when I looked up I saw Lexie coming out closet fully dress.

" You finish now," Odell asked.

" Yeah Barbie ate too," Lexie asked picking her up.

" Yeah this his second one," Odell said.

" He so greedy," Lexie said leaning over and kissing Bentley.

" I know but let's go before we late," Odell said standing up.

" Okay daddy," Lexie said laughing.

When we got downstairs I grabbed both of their diaper bags and then we walked to garage. When we got in the garage we were about take range but car seats was in Bentley.

Lexie didn't feel like switching them out so we ended up taking the Bentley. Although while she was walking to car I took picture of her. She was taking forever so I posted it to my Instagram.

" Really you always taking off guards of me," Lexie said laughing

" I know but you look sexy ma'am"," Odell said faring car up.

" I know don't I always daddy," Lexie said laughing.

Lexie's Pov

When we got to the doctor no one was here. Odell and I have still not put our kids picture out to world. We don't post them and the reason we didn't is because the world so full of judgment.

We are going eventually but not now we don't feel the need too. I may have only been mother for four months but I love my kids. I will fight any and everybody behind them I don't play behind mine.

Therefore when we pulled up to doctor Odell killed the engine and we got out the car. I opened the back door to my Bentley and grabbed Barbie and then covered her with blanket. While Odell grabbed Bentley out the car and did the same thing.

" I hate bringing them too doctor," Lexie said shutting door and grabbing her phone.

" I know you do but they have go anyways so tuffen up mama," Odell said while holding door open for her.

" Leave me alone you so aggy," Lexie said while laughing and walking in doctors office.

" Hey Mrs and Mr Beckham how my favorite twins doing today," Dr.Noels asked approaching them.

" There fine say hey," Lexie said uncovering Barbie.

" Hey pretty girl," Dr.Noels said rubbing Barbie hand.

" na............na," Barbie said blowing bubbles.

" She is so precious and Bentley sleep," Dr.Noels said laughing.

" I know we kind of woke them up early," Lexie said.

" I see well let's get their check ups done so you guys can get out of here," Dr.Noels said.

" Okay," Lexie said laughing.

Odell's Pov

The kids are healthy as always but this is the part Lexie hate the most. When the babies get their shots she refuse to hold them and she always makes me.

I really don't blame her Lexie hate shots herself. Lord when she was pregnant and had to get shot she acted like big kid. Now we were wanting on Dr.Noels come back and give the kids their shots.

" You going to hold one of them," Odell said.

" Who not me you know I don't like shots," Lexie said while bouncing Barbie on her leg.

" You got tuffen up what you gone do if they have doctor appointment and I can't go," Odell asked.

" You gone go where else you got be don't play with me," Lexie said using her free arm and punching Odell's arm.

" Whatever you just cry baby," Odell said.

" I'm your cry baby tho," Lexie said leaning over and pecking his lip.

" You right," Odell said.

" Okay now who's going first," Dr.Noel asked walking in room.

" Odell and his son," Lexie said quickly.

After Lexie said that I couldn't help but laugh at her. I just stood up and sat on doctor table with Bentley on my leg. I held him tightly and Dr.Noel gave him his shot. Although my little Nigga tough he didn't cry drop.

Although not his sister she really the cry baby but I love my baby girl. Once Bentley had his shot and he was good I gave him to his mom and grabbed Barbie. I held her tightly while Dr.Noels gave her the shot. She was still screaming after the shot was over tho.

" You guys are good to go now can't wait to see them again next month," Dr.Noels said.

" I can but thank you," Lexie said.

" Yeah Thanks Dr.Noels," Odell said.

" Your very welcome it's always nice to see these babies," Dr.Noels said before leaving out the room.

" Be quiet its over," Odell said while kissing Barbie.

" But you wanted girl my little man straight solider," Lexie said while kissing Bentley.

" Don't do her before we fight y'all," Odell said in funny voice.

" Whatever's daddy lets go tho got stuff to do," Lexie said while covering Bentley with blanket.