Chapter 24

Nine minutes after sending Game into over time !!

Jamel threw the ball in air and went in spiral. Odell was at the corner awaiting the ball to land in his hands. Couple seconds later he caught it and everyone started getting hyped. He started running and dodging everyone. Then finally he made the final touch down with one seconds left on clock.

" Boom! The Giants have won the Super Bowl!Its in the books.The Giants defeated the Saints 36 to 34. Thanks to Jamel Lewis with super throw and Odell Beckham number 13 with the super catch,the announcer said.

" Yeahhhhhhh," everyone in skybox started screaming.

" They did it our men bought home first Super Bowl in eight years," Lexie said.

" Right let's go," Erica said.

" I'm so happy if I wasn't six months pregnant I'll run down there," Hazel said laughing.

" Turn up time," Lawriece screamed.

" Girl turn down you pregnant too," Erica said.

" Oh yeah I forgot about that," Lawriece said.

" Bitch," Hazel said laughing.

" Don't say nothing her and Jamel throwed off ass belong together but excuse me ladies," Lexie said laughing.

" They won Lexie," Mama H said hugging me.

" I know I'm so proud of him," Lexie said.

" My son did that first super bowel for giants in eight years," Odell Sr said.

" Right bro about be so hyped," Kordell said.

" nana nana," Sonny said.

" Hey y'all we won," Jazzy said walking in the skybox.

" Enjoyed sitting in stands with friends," Odell Sr asked being petty.

" Don't throw shade it was good but I got wish my bro good game y'all going down," Jazzy asked.

" Yeah but apparently you can see their cutting up on the field at moment," Lexie said laughing.

Odell's Pov

Boy when I heard that buzzer and saw number go up damn. We bought home the muther fucking win this year. I took my helmet off and throw it down. Yeah the fuck we did our shit I screamed.

" WE WON THIS SHIT," Benjamin screamed.

" FUCKING RIGHT," Jamel said.

After that, some of the players picked up drink and dumped on the coach. We were hyped and turned for a couple on the field then couple us had to break off. One being me I had to do interview after interview. Although right now I just wanted to see my baby girl.

On the other hand, I pushed that aside and focused on the interview. I know what Lexie say because I could hear her in my head now. Take care of business first where I'm going. Therefore literally after doing fifteen quick interviews I started walking towards the skybox but I felt someone poke my back.