Chapter 42

Lora Pov

Maria and I just landed in LA and as much as I want my sister right now I can't stress her out. It's her first week home with her babies and she's enjoying life. Therefore I decided to go and talk to my brother although I know he's about to go on a rampage. I ubered from the airport and went straight to my brother house. Although when he came and opened the door his face was priceless.

" What you and Maria doing here didn't yall go back NY," Lucus asked confused as hell.

" I need your help Lucus," Lora said walking in the house.

When I walked in the hose I saw my mom sitting on the couch along with Chole. I reached Maria to Chole and then I just sat there and started breaking down crying. I can't believe how Darnell and I can go from everything okay so in love to him saying those hurtful things.

" Lora what's wrong why you back in LA," Lindsey asked.

" Because i'm getting a divorce from Darnell I never wanna see him again and he will never see my child," Lora said crying.

" Why stop crying and tell us what's going on," Chole said while rocking Maria to sleep.

After Chole said that I stopped crying and soaked the tears up. I told them everything that happened and everything that was said to moment Darnell and I started talking. My brother and my dad oh they big mad right now and wanna go break the bricks off him.

" Lora you not going back there i'm calling Lexie right," Lucus said walking back and forward.

" No," Lora said grabbing his phone and hanging it up.

" Why not your sister is a lawyer and she specializes in divorce and child custody along with business," Lucus said.

" Lexie gave birth week ago we can't put all this on her and stress her out. Her babies just made week today we can't let' just figure something out first then tell her," Lora said.

" Okay well you saying her until we figure out what's going on take guest room we talk in the morning because i'm pissed," Lucus said walking upstairs.