Chapter 15

Jamel Pov

After Lawriece told me she was pregnant I was hell pissed off. I didn't wanna make scene with everyone enjoying their night. Then my dog Benjamin getting engaged I just excused myself. I walked outside to take breather but I'm ready to go now.

Lawriece already knew I didn't want kids right now. I told her this and then she bring this shit up in front of my friends. That shit ain't cool and she hid it for three weeks. All these times she looked in my face before tonight. She wanna bring up when I'm enjoying myself.

Lawriece Pov

I was scared when I told Jamel I was pregnant he was going freak out. Like he technically just did and now ever one was sitting here quiet. I don't even wanna talk to him right now. I feel like he go blow on me I'm blow back then we gone break up.

" Lawriece you good," Erica asked.

" Yeah I'm go to bathroom," Lawriece said getting up and walking off.

" I'm go check on her," Lexie said walking to bathroom.

" Im go see what's up with J," Odell said walking outside.

Jamel's Pov

I was outside still hot as ever and I'm trying hard not go curse Lawriece ass out and put her in her place. I was just pacing back and forth when I felt someone walk up behind me. I though was Lawriece but when I turned around it was Odell.

" Yo you good," Odell asked.

" No I'm not good O I don't want no more kids right now," Jamel said.

" Honestly I hear you but at end of the day she still pregnant Mel," Odell said.

" I know it's not all her fault but she hid the shit for three weeks. Then she wanna say shit at dinner like she ain't been in my face before tonight," Jamel said.

" Now no lie she wrong on that part but you can't do that to her man. At end of the day it take two to make baby not one," Odell said.

" O her and I already had this talk I'm 27 already with three kids. If I got someone pregnant again I wanted to be married.

She deserve to be married and have kid she's only 25 she had long time. I ain't ready to do all that again and we only been together for five months now," Jamel said.

" I hear you bro but as you see we in real world. Everything don't always work as planned. She didn't get her self pregnant so at end of the day do what you do.

Step up and be father to your unborn child. Make sure she good and keep living y'all life. Everything happens for reason so go talk to her man," Odell said.

" You right thanks bro," Jamel said giving bro hug.

" Your welcome but you know that spoiled Mariah gone hate not being the baby no more especially if it's girl," Odell said.

" I know but she always gone be my baby girl," Jamel said.

" 100," Odell said dabbing up before they walked back inside.

When I got inside I didn't see Lawriece sitting down. Erica pointed towards the bathroom so I walked that way. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I knocked on door and Lawriece told me to go away.

" Riece open the door baby," Jamel said.

" Why so you can tell me go get abortion because you don't want this baby," Lawriece asked crying.

" No just please open door let me talk to you," Jamel said.

After I said that Lexie walked out bathroom and I walked in and locked the door.

" Riece," Jamel said trying touch her but she slapped his hand away.

" What," Lawriece asked.

" Listen first of all lose the fucking attitude when I'm talking to you. Ain't no need for all that petty shit when I'm trying apologies," Jamel said lifting her chin to him.

" Sorry," Lawriece said.

" Now I would never tell you to get abortion thats just flat out disrespectful. Now on the other hand you wrong for with holding that information for three weeks and knew.

Although at end of the day I'm support you and baby.
Whatever you need I been saying I wanna grow up so I think this my chance. To really prove that I have changed to myself and everyone else.

We going get through this together and I'm be with you ever step of way. Plus now that you pregnant with my seed I'm need you move in love," Jamel said.

" You don't have to tell me twice but I'm sorry for not telling you," Lawriece said.

" I know baby you good," Jamel said pecking her lips.

" I love you," Lawriece said.

" Love you too baby," Jamel said.

" We said I love you for first time," Lawriece said about cry all over again.

" I know don't cry but Mariah gone be mad with you," Jamel said.

" Why," Lawriece asked.

" Because she not gone be baby no more," Jamel said.

" We work on it," Lawriece said pecking his lip.

" Okay," Jamel said kissing her long and passionately.

After that they walked out and vibes had all returned to normal. Everyone finished enjoying their night and was happy for everyone.

Just if didn't know :

Cardi- Eight Months Prego

Lexie - Seven Months Prego

Hazel- Six Months Prego

Lawriece- Three Months Prego