Chapter 64

Lexie's Pov

Right now I'm at the photoshoot wrapping up the the cover for Essence. They ended up loving the twins so much they doubled the money and the pictures. They got some of the twins alone some with just me and kids and some alone with Odell and kids.

The pictures came out amazing and I loved them so much. Right now I'm just in my dressing room getting ready to leave. The twins were sleep they had long day of work. Their with Travis and Keith right now while Odell and me get changed. While I was putting my pants and getting out this dress Odell pulled me down on his lap.

" What's up baby," Lexie asked.

" So next year when we move back to New York in March I was thinking we should buy new house," Odell said.

" Why would buy a new house in New York we already got House their," Lexie said.

" I know but I think we should get something little bigger. Move away from the busy city and move into New Jersey. It's closer to my job and you get some peace and quiet," Odell said.

" So what you thinking sell the old house. That's going be so much moving and packing. We had made babies room their. That means I got decorate whole new house again," Lexie asked.

" Yeah but at least we have new house. Plus I kind of already talked to my people about putting house on market and I bought the new house already," Odell said.

" How you know I was going say I wanted to move from New York to New Jersey," Lexie asked laughing.

" Because I love you and you get new house out of it," Odell said.

" I hate you so much," Lexie said laughing.

" I love you and we got fly out to New Jersey so you can see our new house," Odell said.

" Odell how you gone take me look at house you bought and I didn't see it yet how you know I'm like it," Lexie asked.

" Because you liked the over size way bigger than mansion house I bought in Beverly Hills. Don't act like you don't know your man ain't got good taste," Odell said.

" True let's get dress and go before Travis and Keith try to steal my kids," Lexie said.

" Okay," Odell said kissing her neck.