Chapter 43 ( Four Months Later )

Four Months Later Lexie Pov

It's me Lexie and lot has changed since you last seen me. One I'm back looking sexier than ever. Everything is back right and tight and my ass and titis are bigger. My babies are four months old now and mommy is back working and getting things done. It's also October 1 two months and eleven days before my wedding day.

I'm running my business, planning the wedding of the year and oh yeah I almost forgot kicking my sister soon be ex-husbands ass in the courtroom. When I found out what happened to my sister my heart crushed into million and one pieces.

I have been fighting Darnell lawyer back and forward for three months now. He's refusing to pay her what she deserves and he wants full custody of my niece with his crazy ass. I would fight him with my very last breathe before he ever gets my niece or gets over on my sister.

Now you learn more about that later on but my mom and dad are now married they got married in a courtroom. That's what they wanted to do so I did not judge them what so ever. My parents are living in Los Angeles mostly because of me.

I didn't wanna leave my kids with a babysitter and people I didn't know. I think my mom couldn't raise a dog but I know my babies in good hands when I leave them with my mom and dad. They are my full-time babysitters since I bought them $1.5 million dollar house in LA.

Omg do yall remember when Game tried talking to my aunt Tasha. Well, she's engaged yall finally and i'm so happy for her she no longer lives in Nola. She actually lives in Beverly Hills now with her fiance and her stepkids.

Omg, so much new drama is about to spark up are you guys ready. Plus here's what you need to know about the girls who were pregnant:

Cardi- Daughter is now four months and one day old

Lexie- Her twins are now exactly four months old

Hazel- Her daughter is two months old

Karrueche- Her daughter is three months old

Lawriece - She is now eight months pregnant with a boy