Chapter 35

Odell's Pov

I was at Nike getting ready for my shoes to launch along with commercial. Although they had be signing couple footballs for them to give to kids. While I was doing that David walked in room and said he need to talk to me.

" What's up," Odell asked.

" Your fiancé called she on way to hospital," David said.

" Why she's only eight months something wrong," Odell asked.

" I don't know she just told me to tell you she's on way to hospital," David said.

" Alright well I got to go," Odell said putting football down and marker.

" Go," David said.

After David said that I reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone. It was off but I quickly turned back on as I took elevator to first floor. When I got down to first floor I pulled out keys to Lamborghini and hopped inside.

On way to the hospital I called Lexie phone but she didn't answer. Which really made my nerves bad until I saw her calling back. I was only like ten minutes from hospital anyways thank god. I quickly picked up and put phone to my ear.

"Lexie," Odell said into phone.

" This not Lexie this Chole they running some test on Lexie right now," Chole said.

" What's wrong she's okay," Odell asked.

" I'm sure she's okay Odell just get to hospital we on fifth floor room 515," Chole said before hanging up.

Once Chole hung up I just put my phone down and drove to the hospital. When I got their I parked and hopped out walking in hospital. I took the elevator to fifth floor and found Lexie's room. I just opened the door and walked in and saw her sitting in hospital bed.

" You Okay," Odell asked walking in room.

" I don't know I'm waiting to see Dr.Noels they ran couple test. But why the hell you wasn't answering your phone," Lexie asked.

" Look baby I'm sorry my phone was off but as soon as David told me I came straight here," Odell said.

" I don't even care to fuss I'm just happy you here," Lexie said.

" I am to I'm sure you okay," Odell said.

" She is more than okay," Dr.Noel said walking in room.

" Dr.Noel what's going on," Lexie asked.

" As your sister law predicted you have went into early child labor. We ran test on you and were monitoring the babies.

Everything is perfectly fine look like they just decided to come early. Your already five centimeters dilated. Good thing I happened to be in LA when I got the call you were in labor," Dr.Noels Said.

"Omg thank god so their okay," Lexie asked.

" Yes your babies are fine you just get meet them sooner than thought," Dr.Noels said.

" Omg I can breathe now but can I get that epidural," Lexie asked.

" That's something to think about if you don't you can give birth in less than 8 hours. Quick easy but little pain full. If you get epidural it can slow down the labor reduce it 30 to 48 hours. Even set you back into C section," Dr.Noels said.

" I don't want it," Lexie said.

" Very well let's just make you comfortable and wait until the babies ready to meet you guys. My nurse be back to check on you in couple minutes and monitor the babies," Dr.Noel said.

" Okay Thanks," Lexie said.