Chapter 37

Odell's Pov

It's crazy how two tiny little human being you just met can hold your entire heart in their little hands. Lexie just finished showering and cleaning herself up. Although I almost laughed when I saw her come out bathroom with her face done.

" You did your makeup," Odell asked.

" Yup I don't wanna look crusty and dusty in my pictures. The babies still aren't back yet," Lexie asked sitting on bed.

" No not yet baby but you know I'm proud of you," Odell said giving her long passionate kiss.

" Why," Lexie asked.

" For Delivering my babies into this world. For doing it with no drugs. You don't know how much my love have grown for you after seeing pain you went through," Odell said.

" Thanks I'm proud of myself I wish they bring my babies. Can you go check Odell I haven't seen them," Lexie said.

They took twins right after birth to run test on them. Since they was born early they wanted to make sure nothing was wrong. They wanted check them for things they may have not seen while they were in Lexie. Since they was born month early. Although when I was about walk out room two nurses walked in each with baby in their hand.

" My babies," Lexie said excited.

" Which one you want first," the first nurse asked.

" Both I don't want pick which one I hold first they both my first born," Lexie said smiling.

After I said that the nurses sat both of them in each of my arm at the same time. I started crying as soon as I saw their face I couldn't believe these my kids.

" Omg Odell these my kids this what's been inside me all that time," Lexie said crying.

" Yeah baby those your babies you carried them for eight months inside of you," Odell said kissing the side of her face as she held the babies.

" Are they healthy," Odell asked.

" Shockley babies that born before full trimester normally have undeveloped lungs. Although not them everything checks out 100% with them. There as health as can be mama did good job," the nurse said.

" Yeah she did," Odell said kissing top of her head.

" Okay now that we back let's weight them and do their paper work," the nurse said.

" Okay take her baby," Lexie said point to the baby girl.

Odell softly picked took my baby girl out my arm and laid her in his arms. I decided to give him minute with her so I did my baby boy first.

" Let's weight him mama just lay him right here," the nurse said.

" Okay," Lexie said putting baby on table.

" He's 6 pound 2 ounces he's tiny baby," the nurse said.

" I see," Lexie said picking her son back up.

" We did the rest of stuff when we ran test now we just have weight her," the nurse said taking her from Odell.

When she took my baby girl I gave him our son to see how much she weights.

" She's even smaller she's 5 pounds and 9 ounces," the nurse said writing it down.

After that was done it was time for me and Odell to do birth certificate. Name them and sign their birth certificate. We already had their names so I signed each of my babies name and signed my signature next to mother. Once that was finished Odell signed his signature next to father and nurse said she be back in few. That she send our guest in the room when she leaves out.