Chapter 22

Lexie's Pov

The girls and I had so much fun around Nola. I showed them some of my favorite places. I took them on tour of hunted house and graveyard. Hazel ass was so aggy every little thing scared the hell out of her.

Anyways it's game time now and I'm about to change. I decided to wear this grey dress with giants on it. Once I had that on I added my thigh high boots. For jewelry, I added my silver Rolex with my two bracelets.

Then can't forget the finishing touches my wedding ring. After that was finished I walked downstairs and got in the car with my driver and security and took off. I'm ready to see my daddy kill this field.

 I'm ready to see my daddy kill this field

Odell's Pov

Right now it's an hour before the game and I'm more than ready. Although I'm kind of nervous as hell too because everyone counting on me bring a win. I mean we beat them once's this season and they beat us once.

This game can go either way but I got to bring it home. I really wanna see my baby girl because she's my good luck charm. As long as she by my side I can do anything.

Which is funny say because I can't remember what life was like without Lexie. I use to be in club smashing every bitch I saw. Although now I feel like my life has a purpose. Like it means something and it does. I'm happy I have a family now.

She's the air I breathe especially now that she's carrying my babies. I told her to text me when she gets here but she never did. Although Jamel caught my attention when he called my name.

" What up," Odell asked.

" Someone wanna see outside," Jamel said.

" Aight," Odell said walking to the door.

When I walked out the door my face completely lit up it was my baby girl.

" Hey wyd back here," Odell asked hugging her.

" My phone died so I couldn't text you. I still had come to see you and wish you good luck," Lexie said kissing his cheek.

" I appreciate that I had to see your beautiful face too. How you doing mama," Odell asked.

" Good the twins have been jumping around all day," Lexie said.

" They know they dad about bring home win," Odell said rubbing her stomach.

" We all know daddy about bring home win. Now I should go, girlfriends, not suppose be back here," Lexie said.

" You technically not girlfriend you my fiancé," Odell said.

" Well significant other's not supposed be back here. Fiancé included baby," Lexie said.

" Alright I love you," Odell said.

" Pinky promise," Lexie said holding up her pinky.

" What's our motto," Odell asked.

" Always and Forever," Lexie said.

" That's right," Odell said kissing their pinky.

" Love you," Lexie said kissing his lip.

" Love you with all my heart too ma see after the game," Odell said kissing one more time before walking in the locker room.

Once I walked back in locker room Jamel was looking at me crazy.

" What nigga damn," Odell asked.

" Nothing actually you going be good dad and husband son," Jamel said.

" Thanks but let's bring this win home this year," Odell said.

" No doubt Giants about tear that field up," Jamel said.

" WHO HOUSE," Odell screamed.

" GIANTS," everyone in locker room screamed.