Chapter 12

Lexie's Pov Two Day's Later

We are back in New York and I'm sad because I'm missing my house in Los Angeles now. Y'all the house in Los Angeles is just my favorite okay. Plus I just got new Bentley and Range Rover.

Odell head is strictly into practicing and running plays with his team. He really wanna bring home first super bowl for New York Giants since eight years ago.

Although tonight we going dinner with Benjamin and the rest of the gang. Since I'm alone right now in this house I decided to go see my niece. She's four months now with her chubby self.

Therefore I finally crawled out the bed and went and took warm bath. After I took bath I got out and went to go find something to wear. When I got in my closet I pulled out this cute grey dress and put my brown coat over it.

 When I got in my closet I pulled out this cute grey dress and put my brown coat over it

Once I had that on I added my 5red bottoms and then walked to my jewelry. I looked at my huge wedding ring then slipped on my silver Rolex. After that was finished I walked downstairs and hopped in Range and took off to my sister house.

When I pulled up to my sister house I hopped out car and rung door bell. Couple seconds later Darnel walked to door with chubby baby in his arms. I instantly grabbed her from Darnel and put her in my arms.

" Hey girly you missed your aunty," Lexie asked kissing her.

" Gagagaga," Maria said.

" She be in here trying talk so hard," Darnel said laughing.

" I see where's my sister," Lexie asked walking in house.

" She not here she went have lunch with her friends but she be back in few," Darnel said.

" Oh well I'm wait here with this pretty," Lexie said sitting down.

" Be my guest she hand full. Help your heart with two new babies," Darnel said laughing.

" Right because I have very low tolerance okay," Lexie said laughing.

Darnel and I were on the couch talking and watching tv when we heard someone walk through the door. When I looked up it was my sister with her sexy ass. My sister back skinny with her curves back and her ass bigger than before. If you didn't know her you wouldn't even know she has a kid.

" What you doing here sis," Lora asked taking her shades off and sitting her keys down.

" Came to see this baby," Lexie said holding up Maria and kissing her.

" Oh how she been," Lora asked walking over to the coach.

" Like her aunt," Lexie said sticking her tongue out.

" Whatever's what your pregnant ass doing back in New York. I thought you were living that Cali life now," Lora asked.

" I'm living that Cali life alright I'm missing that Cali life. My new Cali house but my man got a job to do," Lexie said while kissing Maria.

" The superwomen of the world everyone," Lora said addressing her sister.