Chapter 63

Lexie's Pov

I was in the bed sleeping when I heard phone ringing. I tried to ignore it but just kept on ringing. I finally opened my eyes and felt Odell neck in my chin and his arms around my waist. I didn't wanna wake Odell up so it took me couple minutes to get out his grasp.

By time I did the phone wasn't ringing no more but I picked up off night stand and saw it was my phone. I looked and saw that it was Travis who was blowing my phone up. I just stepped outside on the balcony to call him back.

" Hello," Lexie said into the phone.

" Omg Lexie you and Odell finally posted the babies the internet every blog is going crazy," Travis said.

" As I'm sure they would is it bad things good things," Lexie asked.

" Of course ever major big site media are saying good things. Just some little finger happy people had shit say," Travis said.

" As expected but what's up you just called me tell me this," Lexie asked.

" No Essence wanna do family cover with you the kids and Odell. They wanna give you your own spread in magazine to talk about mother hood, wedding planning and how you balance being boss of your own company," Travis said.

" Well if it was just me I'll say hell yeah but since the kids and Odell involved I got check with the big man," Lexie said.

" I need answer by tomorrow Lexie it's really great opportunity it's paying $800,000 grand just for you to do all that. Then I have magazines reaching out for you to model again. Lexie you could be making bank right now serious bank ," Travis said.

" T I'm always making serious bank even in my sleep. I just don't know about the whole kids thing. Odell is not the biggest fan of showing his children to world and neither is their mom to be honest," Lexie said.

" I know make money in your sleep this chance to make even more. Think about it let me know what big man say love you," Travis said.

" Love you too talk to you later," Lexie said before hanging up.

Once I hung up on Travis I just decided to lay out in the sun. Although I jumped when I heard something. When I looked up I saw Odell taking picture of me.

" Well good morning to you to," Lexie said standing up and kissing Odell.

" Morning baby girl," Odell said after kissing Lexie.

After that Odell sat down on the couch and I got in between his legs and laid on his chest. I didn't know rather to ask Odell now or wait. Although I'll rather be up front about it so I took his phone out his hand.

" What you doing," Odell asked laughing.

" Omg that's good picture you posted but that's beside the point," Lexie said kissing his cheek.

" What's the point then sexy," Odell asked.

" Well you know once we finally showed our baby to world it was gone get crazy. Although some good did come out of it Essence wanna do family cover with you the kids and me. They wanna give me my own spread in magazine to talk about mother hood and wedding planning while balancing being boss of my own company. Although I didn't give them answer because the finally choice ends with you. It's up to you as I don't want you feel need to do it because I want to. I honestly wanna know what you think baby," Lexie Said.

" Lexie one yeah we posted our kids but do you really wanna have them every where. One magazine cover going turn into two and three then ten with you being their mom and me being their dad. If I say yeah we do one cover and one cover only. They not going be every where like we advertising something," Odell said.

" Deal Thanks I love you," Lexie said pecking his lip.

" Love you too sexy," Odell said kissing her back.