Chapter 25

Odell's Pov

" Where you think you going," Lexie said crossing her arms.

" Looking for my good luck charm. I couldn't have did it without you," Odell said pecking her lip.

" Awwwww," the Beckham family said.

" Odell Lexie over here," paparazzi said.

" Yo," Odell said but she stopped him.

" Couple won't hurt," Lexie said.

" Okay now can I get one of you and whole family," the paparazzi asked.

" Sure," Lexie said smiling.

Lexie pose with me for couple minutes then with family and the paparazzi went away.

" Sometimes just give them what they want without fuss," Lexie said smiling up at Odell.

" Only for you," Odell said pecking her lips.

" Okay Anyways Good game big bro love you out there," Jazzy said hugging Odell.

" Thanks lil bit," Odell said.

" Okay well I'm going with my friends now I'll catch y'all tomorrow," Jazzy said.

" Okay," her mom said.

" Jazzy come here," Odell said.

" Huh," Jazzy asked walking up to Odell only for him grab her by arm.

" YOU BETTER NOT COME HOME FUCKING DRUNK NO MORE. YOU UNDERSTAND ME I LET SLIDE THE FIRST TIME," Odell whispered in her ear.

" Yes I promise," Jazzy said jerking her arm back and walking away.

" What was all that about," Mama H asked.

" Just big bro lil sis Conversation nothing important," Odell said.

After all my family basically congratulated me they left. The team was about go get changed to go eat now. Tonight we were going clubbing in hottest club in Nola. Which so happens to be Lexie Liberty 10. I cant with my girlfriend y'all I didn't even know she had one in Nola.

She didn't leave with my fam because she coming out with team and reset of girls. Lexie was waiting with reset of the girls on field. When I got done their I wrapped my arms around her from back and rubbed her stomach.

" Why you didn't t tell me you opened club in Nola," Odell asked.

" I told you I opened fifteen new ones. Then I thought to myself why not one in home town," Lexie said.

" You smart little person you know that," Odell asked turning her around.

" I know," Lexie said pecking his lips.

Lexie's Pov

I went out to eat with Odell and his team and it was fun or whatever. Although it's time go to the club and I don't wanna go but Odell can still go. I will not ruin his fun he deserves to have fun with his team.

Club just not the place for someone who's seven months pregnant. Plus I don't wanna be around everyone drinking and turning up and I can't. That's why when it was time go I pulled Odell to the side to tell him.

" What's Up," Odell asked hyed.

" I'm not going out," Lexie said.

" So we can't go," Odell asked.

" No, you still going out and turning up you won but i'm going home. I want you still have fun and turn up i'll be waiting on you baby," Lexie said.

" Okay I love you," Odell said kissing her lip.

" Always and Forever," Lexie said smirking.

Odell Pov

Honestly, I been in the club having fun and turning up but didn't feel right. I didn't have my baby girl here with me. Plus these groupies getting on my nerves. Never thought I'll ever say that shit I use love the groupies. I decided just to bail out early and go home to my girl.

" Yo where you going Nigga," Jamel asked.

" I'm out son," Odell said.

" Why it's just @12:30 we in this bitch till tomorrow," Jamel said.

" Y'all in here till tomorrow I'm going home to my girl," Odell said.

" Should have known Lexie always that number one for you. You know I'm happy you met Lexie y'all really belong together. Y'all keep each other in check go home to your girl," Jamel said.

" Aight bro see you in couple days," Odell said dabbing Jamel up before leaving.

" See bro be good," Jamel said.

After I left the club I got in the car with my driver and went home. My mom house was couple minutes away. Therefore when we pulled up it was @1:15 in morning. I got out car and walked in house only to see Lexie on couch.

She was watching tv and eating gallon of ice cream. She never noticed me so I stuck up behind her and touched her shoulder. She screamed hell of loud which made me laugh so hard.

" Odell why would you do that shit," Lexie asked laughing.

" Because I thought was good idea at the time," Odell said sitting down next to her.

" What you doing home so early," Lexie asked eating ice cream.

" I was missing you it wasn't no fun without my baby," Odell said kissing Lexie cheek.

" Awwww I missed you too," Lexie said leaning over and kissing Odell on lip.

" Why you up and down here," Odell asked.

"  I tried sleep but when I wanna sleep the babies wanna be up playing in my stomach," Lexie said.

" So you feeding them ice cream," Odell asked taking her ice cream and eating some.

" No I want ice cream they just benefiting from my want," Lexie said.

" Come here I came home be with you not for you sit on other side," Odell said.

"You just wanna snuggle," Lexie Said scooting between Odell's legs and laying on his chest.

" Is that bad thing," Odell asked laying his hand on her stomach
and kissing her face.

" No now give me my ice cream back," Lexie said stuffing her face.

" You know I love your mean ass," Odell said kissing her face.

" I love you too," Lexie said turning around and kissing odell.

Crazy to say but I was enjoying watching high school musical with Lexie and eating ice cream. Better than being at the club drinking right now just having my girl in my arms.

Lexie went sleep on my chest so I snapped picture of her laying on my chest and me kissing the side of her face. I decided to post it and I posted it to ig with caption: Always and Forever 😘