Chapter 1

Underground

Chapter one

You woke up to aching pain. You were on a bed of golden flowers with a few scratches and bruises. Also a sprained ankle at least it feels like and looks like.You decide to get off the golden flowers only to be greeted by a golden flower. “Howdy I'm Fl-” The talking flower stopped as it looked at you in pain and he mouthed “ hide now “ I recognized his words from how he looked concerned. I ran and hide behind the corner that the cave engraved for me to hide in while a white goat lady thing came over to water the flowers and the talking flower just...popped under the ground...okay… I was surprised this is actually a good hiding spot. I look around the corner to see the goat lady again and I watch her so I know when to run. After 20 minutes she starts to walk off and the talking flower pops up again next to my left foot and almost jump scaring me. ” anyways are you just going to stand there or are you gonna move on?” the talking flower said. “ oh yeah well I was making sure she was really gone” I replied

“Well I'm flowey, flowey the flower. Who are you?” flowey said. “ I'm Y/n anyways where am I? “

“ well your in the underground”

“ oh well...how do I get out?”

“ Well Y/N that's gonna take awhile or you might die like the rest. In this world it's killed or be killed. But you seem in a harsh condition so I will let you by.”

“ oh wow thanks flowey. Anyways I'm gonna start heading somewhere….”

“Do you want me to travel with you for now?”

“Really thanks!” You were trying to say happy without being to loud. Vines start coming out of the ground wrapping you're left shoulder and flowey is during there. “ Okay now that you got on where do I go?” You said. “Just start walking”You started walking and you went through the ruin entrains and ran away from the little monsters getting in fights with you. They couldn't tell what exactly what you look like because you had your hood up covering most of your face. The monsters started talking about a being fleeing from fights which is you. This didn't bother you that much but you started to turn a corner only to be met by a skeleton with a blue jacket and gray fluff and black shorts with white lines running down them and a dark gray shirt. Flowey yelped causing the skeleton to stare at you. “ Y/N RUN NOW GO GO GO GO” flowey screamed at you. “Wait why do I need t-” you were interrupted by the skeleton yelling Hey get over here. It was hard to hear over flowey's screaming. You started to sprint as fast as you could taking turns left and right as flowey was screaming to go. Eventually you got to a corner and the skeleton caught up with you and your hoodie had been down from the wind pushing it down from the running. “Hey why were you running” the figure said. Flowey leaned closer to your ear and said “ try to make a sprint for it and keep quiet.” The skeleton kept on taking a step toward slowly and stared at you with a weird look. “Are you a shy on-” You ran past him while he was trying to talk but he caught your arm with his bone hand locking you in place. “ F-flowey what do I do now” you asked him underneath your breath loud enuff for him to hear. Flowey is in shock on how he had a hold of your arm. You started to try and get your arm out of his grip but he just tightened his grip and grabbed your other arm making you look at him as he saw flowey’s head pop out and saw your eyes filled with fear but caution. He just sighed and said “Well what's your name?” you stayed silent. “Okay well my name is Ganz and I'm not as bad as flowey tells you” He says as he glares at flowey basically giving him a look of I will kill you after this. Flowey starts yelling at Ganz calling him a bunch of names making Ganz a bit pissed more than he already is. “OK LETS GO Y/N “ Flowey states loudly glaring back at Ganz. Ganz starts to loosen his grip but not enuff to get you out of his grip and he he lets go of your left arm and starts taking you by your right arm and walking towards somewhere. Flowery sneaks one of his vines down your arm to Ganz's hand and grips Ganz's arm that he's hold in you by and his vines has thorns and Ganz loses his grip on your arm and you quickly break free from him and sprint again but you try to run back to the bed of flowers but you got lost. Also Ganz kinda stopped following you so your kinda stuck in the ruins. “ uhh flowey I need help and why were we running from him “ Flowery talks as your walking “ turn right and we ran from him because he has some problems that we don't need to get involved in it will only cause trouble for us trying to get out.”

“ How would he cause trouble I think he was trying to help us flowey.” Flowey sighs and then replies “ Well he's the underground most dangerous monster and he's in trouble with king Asgore. He was trying to save a human that fell and the human was killed but he's still a trader for trying to save the human.” You start to feel guilty for running off like that.

“ Flowey, wouldn't you be in trouble since you spared me?” you said with curiosity. Flowey was amused that you asked that. “Well haha we are in the ruins where some of the monsters live and some live he to hide from their fate. So I won't get in trouble. “ you started to understand what this place was. You reached a area where there is a railing that you look from and see all the catacombs(?). You leaned against the railing and said “ well I'm starting to get it this place is where all people who are in trouble can hide and be safe and try to live a more happy life so they don't have to go through there punishments and suffer. But why do they not allow monsters to protect humans?” Flowey replies “ well every sense humans banished us to the underground we need 7 human souls and they only need one more. But there has been another human before that fallen just a few days ago and maybe they will die first. But that's life.” You were a bit worried about what he said. “ well I don't want anyone to die like that because they fell down in the underground”

“ Well hate to break it to ya but that's just how it works but anyways why did you fall down here was it an accident or was it something else?” You just stayed silent. “ Y/N?” You didn't want to answer. Then you hear a female voice. “My child,are you alright” the goat lady said stepping closer to you causing you to sprint again but you were starting to feel a lot of pain in you ribs and had to keep it at a jog.”hey Y/N what was that back there you just ran from her” flowey said. “I don't feel so good flowey do you know where we can rest?” You said as you were trying to hold your pain. “ keep walking I'm sure we will find a place to sl-” You started losing grip on your stance and started to fall and blackout. All you felt was someone picking you up and carrying you.