"Sweetheart these are called echo flowers for a reason."

You and Ganz were walking ahead of the others. For some reason they were just lagging behind. You stopped for a minute to see if the others were going to continue walks. They were snickering and giggling about something. But when they notice you stop they slowed down a lot more. "Aren't you guys gonna catch up?" you half shouted for them to hear. "Yeah were just gonna stay back here for now." You heard Frisk shout.
    Ganz stopped walking and started waiting for you to catch up. You jogged a little and caught up to him. He then started holding your hand again. You didn't mind. It was actually nice...but Mel, Frisk, and Flowey were up to something.
     "Hey Ganz." He hummed softly in response. "Why are they laughing?" you were a bit nervous if you looked weird or if it was something you did. "Dont worry there just messing around, it has noth'in to do with you....at least I don't think so?.."Ganz was starting to question them. But he shrugged it off.
     You look ahead of you to see a more dark and watery area. "Ganz where are we going?" You asked. "Oh this area is waterfall. I used to love going here with an old friend...." He looked a bit upset at the last part.
    The snow started to fade as you entered through waterfall. It was a quite peaceful place. You saw an old station that some one used to work at. Right next to it was a shiny light like you saw before. You went to the light and you touched it.

     Save point Waterfall entrance
       Level 3.  0.5 hp.   Experince 27.
             Save point registered.

    "Huh that's strange..." you mumbled to yourself. "What's strange?" Ganz asked as he started walking towards you. "O-oh nothing I just saw something." you said trying not to make things awkward. "Oh okay then." Ganz replied. You looked to the left of you and saw a blue glowing flower.
   "Oh that's a echo flower pretty neat huh?" Ganz said. "Yeah they are." you stared in awe at the flower. You were about 6-7 feet away so you couldn't understand why it was called an echo flower. "Here lets go this way." Ganz held you hand softly and you followed him down a path way. There was a little water fall above you but you were protected by the gaint rock from above.
    Ganz continued leading you through the path way until you were about to go to another area. You saw some blue glow but Ganz was in the way to see anything. Ganz turned around to block you from seeing. Anything.  
    "Close your eye y/n." He said calmly wait for you to do so. You closed your eyes gently and Ganz was guiding you through the path. Soon you both stopped. "Open your eyes." He said.
    You open your eyes to find a field of echo flowers glowing brightly. You also see a little stream of water running along with the flowers. There was so many. "Hey Fr-" You turned around to notice that they were gone.
    Ganz then sighed. "You go on ahead I'll be back." He then teleported to find them. Leaving you alone.
     You sighed and laided down in the meadow full of echo flowers. You started to think about what would happen if all monsters were free. But you also were wondering who you were going to stay with. You did care for your parents but honestly they never was there for you like Ganz. Or Every time the you were crying even if it was something stupid Ganz would still be there right by your side. You didn't really know much about this feeling in your chest when Ganz would hold you close. It was strange but you kinda liked it though.
    You were getting a bit frustrated with your emotions. You covered you eyes with your arms on your head and sighed. "I wish that monsters and humans could just live in peace. Then maybe I could do something more when I back up on the surface." You said out loud talking to yourself. The. You hear an echo. "I wish" "Live in peace" "Something more" The flowers were echoing your words as they were echoing each other. You didn't want anyone to hear you ranting. "Wait no. Stop mocking me." You said hoping they would stop. "Wait" "stop" "no" "me" "mocking" They all echoed again.
    You heard someone chuckle behind you.  You turn around and see Ganz. "Sweetheart there called echo flowers for a reason." They started echoing him. "O-oh sorry that was obvious.." The flowers started echoing the words you and Ganz said.
    Ganz mumbled something but you couldn't hear since he was a few feet away from you. But the flowers did. "Pfft that's cute." They started echoing. You were a bit flustered. But at the same time you accomplished your goal. At least once. "HAHAHAHHA I HEARD WHAT YOU WERE MUMBLING." You half shouted as the flowers were echoing you. "Yeah but you didn't hear what I said before." he said trying to get off topic about what he said. At this point the flowers were getting annoying. "I still heard what you said" you giggled a little.
    "W-what ever its no big deal i just said your cute. Guys can have opinions too." You stuck you tounge out at Ganz. "I'm not cute." He laughs a little. "Yeah your not." You were a little hurt. But then he countuied talking. "Your adorable. That's what makes not cute." You were trying to hide your face. Ganz just started laughing some more and sat down next to you. Then he started hugging you by laying on top of you an forcing his arms underneath your back.
    "G-ganz get off me." you said as you huffed out. "Nah your comfy." he said and nuzzled you neck. "NUUUUUUUU LET ME GOOOOO!!!"You were trying to push him off of you. "But I don't waaannna, I'm just gonna sleep right here." Ganz said and pretended to fall asleep on top of you.
     Its was silent for a few minutes. "G-ganz I know your faking it." He didn't answer. "Ganz..?" You saw him breathing slower and his eyes were shut. "Fine only this time." You hugged him back. You felt your eye lids grow heavy.

               "Goodnight Ganz..."