Plans for events

You wake up to someone hugging you while sleeping. He was really warm. You nuzzled his neck to feel his warmth more. "Good morning." You whispered softly in his ...well where his ears would be. He hugged you tighter. "Ganz are you ok?" you asked a bit concerned.
"Don't leave me." He said with his eyes closed still. He was holding really tight on you. "G-ganz I'm right here." You said. "Yeah but your warm and comfy." Ganz said. 'Is he still asleep' you thought to your self.
You tried to get out of his grip. "NO." he then got you back in bed and hugged you like you were gonna die. "Ganz I'm just gonna check on the others." He didn't want you to leave. You weren't sure why he was so defensive.
You remembered what happened in your dream and giggled a little. "What are you laughing about?" Ganz asked. "Can you fuck some monster candy and bring it up here?...please." Ganz was so confused he just laided there sitting up as if he was getting ready to grab you some.
"What do y-....OH I SEE." Ganz was relizing what was going on. You snickered trying to hold in your laughter. "Did gaster tell you that?" you just continue laughing.
"Nu-" you said trying not to laugh harder. Ganz just gave you a bruh face. "I'm not going to do that but now that your awake we can go around Snowdon town and see if my pal grillby is still cooking food."
You nodded your head and got out of Ganz's grip to check on the others. You went to the room you were going to sleep in but Mel and Ganz kept on arguing. You knock on the door to see if there awake.
"Who's there?" a faint voiced asked. "Its y/n I wanted to check on you all to let you know I'm gonna be heading out with Ganz." You said. Mel swung the door open to let you in. "Oh well do you want us to come along?" Mel said as if he was holding some annoyance in from you. "I'm sure Ganz wouldn't mind. Plus he could probably show you all around Snowdin." You said a bit happy.
You finally got out of the ruins and your moving forward towards the castle. Plus you haven't seen snow in awhile. Its nice to have a change. Plus you were starting to remember the ruins more before you left. Despite the fact that Ganz would keep you in the house.
You walked into the room to see Flowey's mouth ducktape shut. Frisk started to wake up as you walked in. She stretched and yawned. Then she looked at you with sleepy eyes.
"Hey I thought you slept with Ganz?" She asked confused for a minute. "I did sleepy head, I came in here to check on you. Anyways why is Flowey's mouth ducktape shut?" You were a bit annoyed that Flowey was treated like this while you were gone.
Sure he can be a prick but he can be nice once he gets to know you. "What do you mean?" frisk asked rubbing her eyes. You knew from that point on Mel did that. You turned around and death glared Mel. Sweatbeads started forming from his skull. He did an awkward chuckle and stopped after a few seconds.
You ignored him and walked up to Flowey. You slowly started to get the tape off. But there was more than one peice and it was probably going to take awhile. So you sat at the edge of Frisk's bed and started peeling the tape off slowly so it wouldn't hurt the flower.
While you were busy helping flowey you heard a knock on the door. But it was a gentle knock. Wondering who it was you asked Mel to go to the door. Mel slowly started going to the door and opened it a crack. "Dude you can let me in right?" You heard Ganz's voice but he sounded agitated. "I dunno can I?" Mel said with some sass. "Mel just let him in." you said.
For some reason they get on each others nerves a lot and it gets frustrating after awhile. Plus Mel was already an ass for putting a whole roll of ducktape probably on Flowey's mouth.
Ganz walked in and started staring at you and Flowey. "What did you do this time Mel?" Ganz questioned. "Hey he wouldn't shut up. Even Frisk didn't help him over the night so I'm not the only one." Mel said a bit annoyed with Ganz.
"So do you know what the plan is for today?" you asked excited to explore the town and see what its like. Ganz chuckled at how excited you looked. "Well I was thinking I could take you around Snowdin and show you some places at was at when I was younger." Ganz was actaully pretty calm today.
    Despite getting agitaded by Mel. "What about us though?" Mel said whining a little. Ganz looked back at him. "Well I'll take you around tomorrow but I wanted you and Frisk to stay here to keep this place rented. Be nice Mel." At the last part ganz death glared Mel.
    As you were about to take the last part off Flowey started screaming through the tape. But it was more of an annoyed scream. You let him scream into the tape. Then you took the tape off of his mouth.
      "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!"Flowey started talking shit about Mel. Mel started getting annoyed more with flowey and started yelling at him back. To be honest it was childish. But you let them go back and forth until frisk started to fully awake.
     "Guys you woke up Frisk. Do you think you could stop please." You asked. Mel stoped arguing with Flowey. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT ASSHOLE WOULDNT HELP ME AND JUST WENT TO SLEEP?!!" Flowey screamed at you.
   "If you keep talking like that to me ill ducktape your mouth with my fist flowey. It's to early for this other people are sleeping." You say aggitade. He was maybe going over the top today. But Ganz just Chuckled a little from your last remark. "Rawr~ Some ones mad." Ganz says trying not to laugh.
   "Bruh" you just say and look towards Flowey, waiting for him to apologize. "OK OK IM SOOOOOORRRRY FRISK." he says in a sarcastic voice. Whatever you let it go.
    Ganz then tapped your shoulder. It made you flinch because you didn't know who it was at first. "Hey you ready to go?" he asked politely.  You nodded your head excited to go outside.  "Alright Mel,Frisk, and Flowey be good and don't destroy anything here. Stay here. So we know where you are." Ganz said in n a serious tone then lowered his voice more at the end.
    He started going out the door waiting for you. You went to the door and waved goodbye. Then you started following Ganz down the stairs. Onvr you got down stairs Ganz put something in his pocket and then he went to open the door to the outside. But he first reached over to hold your hand in his boney cold hands.

               "You ready to go?"