Chapter 2 - A lot of realization

You felt very warm. In fact to warm. You started to move around without thinking about opening your eyes and you feel your self-falling. There was a loud thud and it came from you. You didn't bother to even open your eyes and you rolled over onto your back. Then you hear a low voice laughing a bit. " you ok kiddo?" the voice asked. At first, you thought it was your dad telling you that." Let me sleep dad" you said in a frustrated voice not knowing who it really was. You open your eyes to see a large ... skeleton head." hey sleepy head I'm not your dad." 'Oh, its Ganz WAIT WHAT' you thought to your self and you jumped bumping your head into Ganz's skull. You got your realization together realizing who the voice was." Sorry Ganz , you scared me you bonehead." " Oh, that's the thanks I get." He says jokingly. But you took it seriously. "Wait thanks for what?" You said. " how do you think you got here ?" Ganz said trying to hold in his laugh." uh. . ." You realized that you are in a room. Then you also realized he was the one carrying you here and you a little bit of a red shade on your cheeks." Sorry, and thanks anyways I should probably get going" you said. You started to get but then Ganz grabbed your right arm causing you to freeze up and then he said with a sad and nervous tone" Where are you going?"

"I'm going ...." Flowey pops up out of nowhere and yells" SHES COMING WITH ME TO ...." Ganz replies " I'm listening flowey" Flowey is stuck trying to make an excuse and is stuck having his mouth open saying "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" continuously. Ganz" Y/n where are you going ?"

You look at flowey and look back at Ganz and attempting to make an excuse. " Actually I'm not really going anywhere I just thought that I might wanna get out of your house because I don't wanna be a pain to you so yeah Imma get-go-" Ganz interrupts you by saying " one you are not a pain two this is not my house this is Toriel's and she wants you to stay here in the ruins and three why would you think that?" You went silent and didn't know how to respond. He starts to lose grip on your arm and let you go. " just. . . Don't think like that again ok?" Ganz said in a lower tone than usual. The goat lady you saw earlier walked by the room and turned back to see you and Ganz. You quickly yelped and hid behind Ganz. flowey just gives you the really? Look at you. You shot a look back at flowey. Ganz was surprised at your actions of hiding places. " Oh, I'm sorry if I startled you. I'm Toreil caretaker of the ruins. Who are you, my child?" the female voice said soothingly. You popped your head out from behind Ganz and said " Y-Y/n ". Then quickly hid back behind him. But Ganz just took a step to the right revealing you and Toreil examined at your clothes. Toreil then went outside of the room to fetch some clothing. " W-where did she go?" you asked. " Just to get some clothing for you." You kinda felt bad that she went out on her way just get clothing for you. " she doesn't need to get clothing real I'm fine" You say with ripped jeans and a few small holes in your shirt and jacket from when you fell.

" SUUUURRRE" he said sarcastically. " What why are you looking at me like that?" You replied with a bit of sass. " oh nothing " he said walking out of the room. Toreil came into the room as soon as Ganz left the room. " Here I have this for you" She handed you Black leggings and a F/c T-shirt with a Sf/c strip across the middle. Toreil walked out and you closed the door and got changed. You kinda locked the door since you didn't want anyone walking in on you and you had some struggles of unlocking it but you finally got it after 5 minutes of a mental panic attack. You swung the door open almost hitting Ganz. " Was that fun?" he says with a sweat bead running down his skull. You just looked at him and said "no" and sat on the floor of the room. Soon another human opened her door ( in this story its a girl) and looked at you and tried to hug you but you dodged jumping into Ganz 's arms to dodge the girl. " Wow someone a scared cat." he said with a smirk. " shush Ganz anyways who are you ?" you asked the girl. "I'm frisk nice to meet you" frisk said happily. "nice to meet you too " You replied. Toreil soon hollered " Everyone dinner is done". Ganz started to walk forward but you poked his cheek and gave the glare of put me down. " ...Fine.." he said and put you down carefully and continued to walk to the kitchen. You followed after frisk and Ganz not knowing where everything is.