Plans for a movie.

Chapter 6

Flowey  suddenly went silent. You heard something mumbled behind the door you came from. But after foot steps followed and walked away from the door. “What's wrong flowey?” you asked. “ If someone know our plan then we will have a much harder time getting out of here.”  Your stomach started to growl. “H-hey flowey is it okay if I first have something to eat then we talk about “it” again?” Flowey just gave you a stare.”sure but don't take to long and don't tell anyone.” You nodded and walked back inside the house. You walked over to Ganz's room and he fell asleep. You tried to hold in your laugh but it came out after you saw that someone drew on him with a black marker and it was a mustache. “H-huh…” He was slowly waking up and Frisk ran over trying not to laugh. “Did you do this frisk” you whisper in frisk's ear. She nods in response and starts giggling. Then you both burst into laughter. “ why are you two laughing?” He said half asleep. You tried to speak.”Since when do skeletons grow a mustaches?!” Frisk started laughing more saying I'm dieing. Frisk went to go get a mirror and Toriel walked in and said “ Oh my, Ganz you have a mustache.” she said then laughed a bit as she walked away. Ganz just started touching skull in random places. “Wait what…. Where? How?!” He said as he was trying to find it. Frisk came back trying not to laugh. Frisk handed Ganz a mirror. Ganz looked in the mirror and said “I'm going to get you both.” Then you shoot up.”Hey I didn't do this don't bla-” He tackled you to the ground and started tickling you. You started laughing and yelled “HeLp Me fRiSk!”. You kept laughing and yelled No, stop, have mercy, and other words that we could not understand because of your laughter. Ganz said “ Say mercy “ you kept laughing and after a while yelled “ Mercy Mercy MERCY “ then ganz stopped. “Hmm.. I don't know “ then he started tickling you again but you got out of his grip and started running out the door and Ganz was chasing you. Then Frisk comes out from the corner and almost collides with you but you and Ganz dodge and Ganz runs after frisk while your catching your breath and you start running and then you hear a familiar voice say “ you better run a bit faster y/n ~ “ Mel said. He was right Ganz was right behind you. Ganz then tackled you to the ground and  just laid on top of you. “Ganz get off your crushing ME” you said trying not to laugh. “ Nah Imma go to sleep now” he said and then chuckled. “FRISK HEEEEELP MEEEE” you yelled. Frisk walked around the corner and saw ganz just laying on top of you. “ I don't know he looks comfortable on top of you…” she said teasing you. “I'M NOT A PILLOW” You yelled at Ganz and Frisk.” You feel like one though” Ganz said. You just laid there and you stomach growled and ganz felt it and you turned a bit red. “U-uh sorry” you said. “Hungry?” He said trying not to laugh. “Y-yeah…”. He gets off you and helps you up and frisk just starts snickering. You then still notice Ganz has a moustache on him. “Hey Ganz you still got a little something on your face.” His face turns a little blue and quickly fades. You start to laugh and Ganz just looks at you and says “ do you want me to tickle you” then you scream no and run into the house and hide under his bed. Then you hear footsteps. Ganz then yells “ I wonder where Y/n could be.~” He says in a funny tone. He then looks under the bed. “ Hi I'm a statue” Ganz chuckles a bit and walks back to the kitchen. You get out from the bed and you walk to the kitchen. “Hey what are you making?” He turns around and asks “ what do you want on your pizza?” (if this is your favorite food then just pretend this is something else ) “ *you tell him the ingredients you want on there* “ He then says “ There's different drinks in the refrigerator help yourself.” you look in the refrigerator to see a variety of drinks and ….mayonnaise….. You don't question and take your favorite drink. You place the drink on the table and ask” hey Ganz where are the cups?” There in the cardboard up there. He points to the one in the right. You walk up to it and open it to find cups neatly stacked. You try to reach the cup but your to small. “Short problems..” you mumble under your breath. You try again but something lifts you up….or someone. You quickly get the cup and Ganz places you down. “Thanks ganz” you say then you quickly sit down. He put a the pizza in the oven and sits next to you.”So … what do you wanna do later?” You thought for a few minutes and Frisk yelled “ I wanna watch a horror movie! “. “Yeah let's do that!” you said. “okay how scary?” Ganz asked. “Super scary!” frisk yelled. You were ok with some scary movies but not super scary. “Sure lets do that…” you regret saying that. The timer goes off for the pizza and You go to get it but Ganz gently pushes you away from the oven. “Ganz I wanted to help” you whined.”I don't want you burnt” he says then takes the pizza out. He serves each of you a slice and you all dig in. “ hey we should watch the movie at night to make it more scary” Frisk says. “Are you sure the movie is already super scary and you only got 3 minutes into it and you ran off.” Frisk then yells “ No I did not I just had to use the bathroom for a very long time until the end of the movie.” You snicker a bit at the last part she said. “Okay let's do that” you said.