Chapter 14 ....licking attack....

Your vision was black. Dark. Pitch. Black. Your vision slowly opened up. You saw the tall skeleton again with the red scarf. He was staring right into your soul. He smiled as he looked at you. But with a happy more relaxed smile. It almost looks like as if he was a kid but then you saw the fire in his eyes taking away that kindness and child like nature. You hear a raspy voice come out as he opens his mouth “ you look very useful..GUARDS CATCH HER!!”

     You knew what that meant. You dodge the attack from the wolf from before and the tall skeleton lunged at you but you quickly tried to dodge as he grazed your shoulder with his claws.

         You held onto your shoulder and ran as fast as you could. Then tall skeleton caught up to you and grabbed you by the waist and held onto your face as if he was threatening to scratch it. You stood still and felt something stab you in the gut and your vision blurred with blood and darkness taking over. You quickly sat up straight in bed breathing heavily.

          Ganz quickly went rushing to your aid as if you were gonna die. “KIDDO ARE YOU OK?! ARE YOU BLEEDING?! …” He continued ranting off with his questions. It was nice to have someone who cares about you. Escaipally after all you have been through. But he can be a bit too concerning.

       You waited for his questions to pass by like a cloud on a sunny day over head. “Ganz I'm fine I just had a nightmare.” Ganz eventually stopped asking questions…..5 minutes later after you said that. “Sorry I was just worried that's all…” he stays quiet. He breaks the silence with an awkward hug which you didn't mind but you still felt the feelings from before. But this time he would not let go. “Hey, what happened yesterday you seemed out of it..or well you were not in the best mood.” Your spine shivered. “Oh it's nothing I was just lost deep in my thoughts again!” You tried to act as if it was nothing.

      Then he pushed you towards the ground making him on top if you so he can see you, he had a hard grip on your wrist so you couldn't flee. The same eye before started to glow again. “Come on kiddo, I just want to help you.” You weakly smiled to seem like you were ok. “See ganz I'm f-fine now. You can l-let me go.”

        You had to admit he looked like a badass with his glowing eye. Shit… Your face started turning red. Nonononono….. “Uh kid are you okay you look like you have a fever..?” he says while his eyes turn back to normal. “YEAH IM NOT FEELING TO WELL..” you stated a little bit loud for Toriel to hear. You hear Toriel slam a door wide open to find her mom glare at Ganz.

(I’M SORRY BUT I IMAGINED HER BUSTING DOWN THE DOOR AND JUST HAVING HER EYES PEEKING TO THE SIDE OF THE DOOR XD ok I will go now sorry ;-;)

Ganz quickly gets off of you with a light blue hue on his face running from one cheek bone to the other. You were blushing also though. You got up from the ground and walked to your room before Toreil called your name.

   “Y/n what's going on here or what was going on…?” She said in a voice seeming like she was seeing something more than what it seems like because she was glaring at you a bit too. Frisk wakes up and opens her door.

    “Well...um….sorry...I'll just be in my room…” Frisk says unsure what to do. So she very slowly closes the door making a creek sound echo through the small hallway between the silence of everyone. After a while eventually you hear a click of the door closing.

  Ganz awkwardly chuckles trying to get the silence to go away. “Well..I didn't do anything he was trying to figure out what was wrong with me but I have many problems for you se-” You try to say until someone cuts you off. “Weeeell it would have been easier if you told me your problems.” Ganz says. “W-well YOU HAD ME IN A AWKWARD POSITION!” You say getting embarrassed. “BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME!” Ganz shouts louder. “WHY DO YOU CARE? NO ONE ELSE DID ON THE SURFACE SO WHY IS IT DIFFERENT HERE? I DON'T GET IT GA-”

He tackles you to the ground pinning you down. Toriel then shouts at ganz. “GANZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OFF O-” “NOT UNTIL I MAKE ONE THING CLEAR OKAY” Toriel just watched in disbelief. He usually attacks someone one he gets extremely angry or in his ‘mood swings’.

He has you pinned to the ground. Your shaking and scared because you don't know what could happen next. Honestly you were waiting to be hit and you close your eyes waiting for an impact. But….nothing hit you. Wait. WTF. You felt something lick you.

         Ganz just chuckles as you just death glare at him. “SERIOUSLY GANZ?!” He starts laughing a bit more. Then he slowly let's go of your wrist making sure you are not making a run for it and he wraps his boney arms around your waist. “Well...because I care about you and you need to stop thinking like that.”  

     You groan and mumble under breath. “Do i have to?...” He being on top of you, goes to lick you on the cheek but you try pushing his skull back. “NUUU GANZ I DON'T WANT YOU TO LICK ME YOUR SLIMEY!” Ganz blushes and still tries to lick you while you push his skull away. Eventually after putting up a good fight he wins and licks your face a bit while your flustered as hell. You keep trying to fight back but he said he will make it worse.

     “Ganz YOUR NOT A CAT QUIT GROOMING ME WITH YOUR SLIMY TONGUE ITS GROSS EHHH-” you whine getting cut off by ganz almost licking your mouth. “Heh that's one way to shush you.” ganz says. “GANZ NO DON'T GET ANY BAD IDEAS” You yell at him still struggling to get him off you.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANZ GET OFF OF ME” you whine. Then he just clasped on top of you. You try getting the skele-ton of bone of you but it's to heavy. You just lie there and slowly start falling asleep from how much energy you used to try and get him off of you.