Chapter 10 *insert weird title here*

(Sorry I haven't been updating recently I had to deal with moving to another school and state. I'll be updating this more often now and ways have a nice day and enjoy reading)

You started to run towards frisk but then a certain ‘someone’ tackled you to the ground and pinned you there on top of you. “So can I see your picture” Ganz asked teasing you. You just looked at him with a triggered face. Ganz chuckles a bit and gets off of you helping you up. You were blushing a bit and quickly ran after frisk. Frisk was laughing and holding the picture up in the air but you were taller than her and quickly grabbed it and went to throw it away. But ganz teleported in front of you and took the paper and teleported to his room.  “DAMN IT GANZ!!” you shouted. You went to go into his room but the door was locked. You kept on trying to open the door. “GANZ COME OUT PLEASE!” You whined and yelled. Then you heard a muffled low voice that you can still hear.” I dunno y/n. I kinda wanna admire this picture that a special artist made.” You face palmed and started banging your head against the wall. Hoping he would come out if he was that concerned he teleported out and hugged you from behind and walked backwards causing you to sink in his arms a bit. You look up to see Ganz with a little hint of blue on his cheeks. You also had a “hint” of red on your face. “Y-you okay N/n” Ganz asked concerned. You turned more red and quickly adjusted yourself so that your standing up straight and turned around in his arms to face him. You two quickly started to have completely blushing faces. You quickly said “ Y-yeah I should probably make bre- I MEAN UHH-” You were cut off by ganz putting one of his fingers on your mouth to shush and he kept it there for a moment. Then he just randomly licked your cheek. You were so red tomatoes were getting jealous. You just stood there frozen. Toriel went to check on you as soon as he licked you. Toriel death glared Ganz and his eye sockets went hollow and filled with darkness. Ganz just was frozen there with hollow pitch black eye sockets making blueberries jealous realizing what he did. He let go of you and went in his room and locked his door. Toriel then looks at you with a more relaxed face towards you. “My child I'm sorry he d-” You quickly replied still stuttering “OH N-NO ITS FINE UMMM ANYWAYS IS THERE ANYTHING Y-YOU NEED?” your voice cracking a bit. You couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to do next if you continued standing there. Toriel waved a hand in front of your face. “Hello? My child are you ok?” You stood for a moment. I'm I ever ok?. “Y-yeah I'm fine um...s-sorry I kinda zoned out” you said. “ oh ok well I was wondering what size clothing you wear to give you some new clo-” You interrupted her again. “N-no you don't need to you given me enough and so much more thank you though” You heard a giggle from a little girl. You turned around to see frisk. She was trying not to laugh. You face erupted with red from embarrassment.