Starting to have "terrible" dreams about someone

Authors message.
Lol kill me for downloading that picture to share with you all. But I dotn know why but I was laughing at this for about an hour..so that's why it took so long to finish this chapter. XD sorry here you go lol

 XD sorry here you go lol

Great job auto correct.XD okay on with the story. Sorry had to.

    Undyne was sweating nervously a bit at Ganz being over protective. You didn't mind but sometimes he was a bit extra... But you wondered how she new your name. "Hey how do you know my name?" You asked calmly. Ganz started awkwardly laughing. "Well G-" "SOOO where are we going to be staying?" Ganz quickly asked. He seemed to be hiding something.
"Oh well, we have the couch and two beds in the separate rooms ahead. But I also have a bunch of blankets kept somewhere in this house with pillows....." She starts to walk off to her room shuffling through her old items. Then you hear victory laughter. "NYAHAHAHA I FOUND THE PILLOWS AND BLANKETS!!" She comes in the living room with a bunch of blanket and pillows to the point where they were over her head and she was starting to drop some.
Maybe you might want to offer some help.... "Hey undyne, would you like me to h-" "NEVER YOU ARE THE GUEST I SHALL CARRY THESE UNTILL YOU DIE!!" Undyne yells. "That not gonna happen anytime soon Undyne." Ganz said. "What do you mean King Asgore wil-" "No not on my watch not in this life time or the next. She's getting through that barrier with frisk as well." Undyne just looks at him a bit in shock.
"Ganz there gon-" "I know I'm not stupid. I just don't want h-erm, them to get hurt." Ganz says basically intrupperting Undyne's sentence almost Every time because Ganz coild easily read peoples thoughts or expressions through there facial features.
"Can I pl-" "NEVER I........ok maybe I need a little help with this..." You hear Frisk giggle a little. She starts to bend down to place the pillows on the floor. The stack is taller than Undyne.
Ganz just looks at Undyne with a weird face for some reason. He mouths 'why though?' to Undyne. Undyne just shrugs her shoulders. She starts setting the beds up while you help set up the couch.
Ganz goes over to Undyne talking about something but its to far away to hear. But you can tell he is pretty annoyed. Frisk gets agravated with the pillow not corperrating with her because its memory foam. She wants to have the memory foam on top of the soft feather pillow but it keeps crushing the softer pillow.
Frisk slams the pillow down in frustration. You had an idea. Maybe you could do a pillow fight. You had an evil smile on your face and picked up the pillow. You then walked over to Ganz who is have shouting at Undyne.
"Hey Ganz~" You say for him to turn around. "Wh-" He turns around and you smack him in the face with the soft pillow. Ganz just stands there with the pillow in his face. He's not even going to react. "Uhh...Ganz?" You ask. Hoping for a response. Well you get your response but it wasnt what you expected. He randomly gets a blanket and throws the blanket over your head and quickly takes the pillow then starts attacking you.
"NOOOO IM DROWNING!!" You say trying to get Ganz out of his edgy mood. "No I'm gonna get you." you start running with the blanket on your head trying to escape.
You hear someone's powers activate and you bump into someone. "Hey y/n~" You quickly take the blanket off of you and start running around the house as Ganz is still chasing you with the pillow. As you run by the pillow stack you grab another pillow with your smol hands.
Well there smol to Ganz. But you turn around and smack him with the pillow. Then you two smack the pillow at each other for awhile until Ganz trips and falls on top of you.
Ganz then slightly hovers above you to see if your okay. You can feel his heavy breathing against your skin. His face had a bit of a blue hue as your face was rushing with red.
"Hey are you okay Y/n?" Ganz ask still on top of you. "Y-yeah I'm fine." You manage to studder out of your mouth. You felt your chest getting fired up again.
     You looked at Ganz who seemed to be getting closer and closer.
He then put your silky soft h/c hair out of your face so he can see you shiny e/c.
      You heard some giggling and groans of annoyance. "Hey Ganz aren't you going to let her go?" Undyne asks while Frisk is still giggling. Ganz snaps back to reality and quickly gets off of you. "S-sorry.."    
       He quickly goes to set up the beds in the other rooms. You just stay where you are for now. You lay in the mess of blankets and pillows. Frisk gives you a funny look you don't understand. "Uhhhh...why are you looking at me like that?" You ask frisk. "WELLL you didn't push him away...SOOO....I think I know what's going on." Frisk was teasing you.
     You just shift your position to where your face is hidden from frisk seeing. "Awww...y/n can you please tell me?" Frisk whines. "I don't know what you talking about." you say bluntly. Frisk huffs and walks away in lost. 
     You go back to a more comfortable position and start to feel you eye lids getting heavy. You slowly start to fall asleep.

================================

    You wake up feeling well rested and your in one of undynes rooms. You wondered how you got there but you shrugged it off. You heard the sound of water running water. Then after some time it stopped. You heard feet tapping on the floor as someone cursed underneath.
     The person exits the bathroom and slowly opens the door. You hear there foot steps get closer and closer. You roll to your side facing away from the door in case it was just an accedent. You hear the your door creak and gently shut.
    You thought it was safe to get up since the door shut. You roll to your other side and stretch. You start to sit up to get out of your bed but you see someone by the dresser shuffling through clothing.
    You see a skeleton with his shirt off with a towel hanging off his shoulder. At least he had shorts on. He then turns around and stares at you. You could tell from the stripes on his face that it was Ganz. But he just didn't have a shirt nor jacket on him exposing his ribcage.
    You didn't know that you were staring at him for awhile until he said something. He chuckles a little. "Find something you like?~" He winks at you with both of his hands pointing at you like gun fingers. But one of them had his shirt.
   "G-GANZ GO PUT ON A SHIRT." You yell at him flustered. "Nah, this is only a dream." Ganz said then your vision quickly faded to white.

================================
    You quickly jerk up from the
"terrible" dream you had. You were still flustered thinking about what he would have done next if that was real.  You find your self on the couch with Blankets covering you. And Ganz.
    You were wondering why he was sleeping with you again but you didn't mind. He was cuddly despite being a skeleton.
   But you decided to go back to sleep since you were tired....actaully that's a lie you were to lazy to get Ganz off of you. But you went back to sleep. But before you went to sleep you felt something press against your forehead. Then quickly adjusted back to where it was before.
   You just fell asleep to tired to figure out what it was at this point.