*insert another weird title here*

You were in the closet still blushing. “You should wear a different clothing than this.” You said meaning not you. He then just starts laughing. “ I don't know I kinda like this outfit more than the ot-” “ GANZ JUST WEAR A GRAY T-SHIRT JESUS” You said blushing crazy then walking out to your room and jump on your bed. You hide in your covers of your bed.

         You uncover your face to see Mel sitting next to you while your laying down. “So… . how are you doing today?” There's an awkward silence before you answer. “Well

….. Did you see what happened?” you say. He tries not to laugh. “Yeah, I saw what happened so I'm guessing your angry huh?”

     “ . . . ” You reply with silence. Mel then just chuckles a bit and stares at you with his one eye he has open. You wonder how he has black tears running down his eyes to the bottom of his chin but you don't question about it.

     Wait how did he get here?  Does he have a room? You ask Mel “Hey do you actually have a room here?” Mel is just silent and then burst out into laughter. “Kiddo, only you and ganz can see me and hear me. But I don't get how you can hear me….huh interesting.”

      “Soooo...is dat a no?” you ask. “Yes that is a no.”  You were gonna try and get ready to get out of the ruins but Mel is currently stalking you while ganz is not here. “Hey Mel?” He replies with a hum. “How come you only talk to me when no one is around?” Mel then chuckles. “Do you wanna look like your talking to yourself in front of everybody?” You pause for a moment. “ . . . okay you have a point but couldn't I just explain to them”

    Mel just gives you a stupid look. “Do you want to seem crazy?” You laugh a little. “Oh I'm already crazy.” Mel gives a confused look and then shakes it off. “How come you don't come around when Ganz is here, I'm sure he won't mind.” Mel then goes silent. “Well Ganz and I don't really like each other that much right now… to be honest I don't think he ever does.”

        Then Mel starts laughing. “I usually annoy him when he is trying to do something. There was this time he smelled like Melk and I hugged him to smell him more but he just got creeped out a bit.”Mel starts laughing. “What's Melk?” you ask.

    “Oh it's just a drink I like, might be obsessed with it but hey we all have our obsessions...I hope.” you then say to comfort him. “Yeah we all do…” He then asks “what's your obsession then?” You pause.

    Welp. I fucked up. “I like floofy things…” Mel looks confused at you. “...floofy things?” You turn a bit red. “U-uh I mean fluffy things.I usually say that in my head. Heheh…” Awkward silence.

                            “ . . .”

         Mel then tries not to laugh. “S-shut up” you say embarrassed. Then Mel says teasing you. “So..You like Ganz's floofy.” He looks at you with a lenny face. You get up and throw a random notebook straight at his face.

     “...asshole..” You mutter underneath your breath. “What did you say sweetheart?” He replies like a smart ass. “Nothing~” you say pretending to be nice and cheery. Then you hear your door open.

     You turn around to see a very annoyed ganz. “H-hey Ganz how are you doing?” you say trying not to get him mad. “Good, if you don't mind me asking what is he doing in here?” “being an asshole.” You say cocky, loud enough for Mel to hear.

       “What did you say n/n?” Mel asked. You wanted to swear at him for what he said but you'll get your revenge later. “Why did you call her that usually people that are close to her call her that. In other words back off” Ganz said to Mel. You were pretty shocked you didn't understand what was going on between the two but it must have been serious.

    You didn't mind being called n/n. Well it makes you blush a bit but you didn't mind that much. Like before he is too overprotective sometimes. I don't know why he protects me so much but at least someone cares about me for once.

    But he doesn't know that i'll have to go tonight but he'll get over it everyone does. Right? The people or humans above didn't care for me like this above but it doesn't matter. Its gonna end soon. I think i'll meet the king himself and give him my soul.

   Should be a quick pain but then all the pain should be gone after that. No more pain….all I wanted is it to all go away but it wouldn't. I just can't win in this game. So like most people when they play a video game will quit.

                      “hey”

                             “Hey”

                                 “HEY"

“Huh?” you said snapping out of your state of mind. Ganz and Mel look at you concerned. “You were staring at the ground for 10 minutes n/n. Are you okay?” Ganz says walking up to you but respecting your space. You laugh it off. “Oh yeah, I'm fine I just spaced out. I do that a lot. Sorry for worrying you.”

      Ganz then walks up and hugs you while Mel is getting jelly. >;/  You just laugh at Mel's angry pouting face. “Well I guess this is revenge Mel.” You say cocky sticking your tongue out at Mel. Ganz feels pretty satisfied with himself. After a few awkward moments later he lets you go and starts running towards the kitchen.

    You just laugh and shout “HOPE YOU DIDN'T BURN ANYTHING!!!” Then a few minutes later he shouts. “BREAKFAST IS READY IF YOU'RE TO LATE YOU GET THE BURNT PIECES!!” You sprint to the table and accidently trip and almost fall on the ground but you find yourself floating in air before the ground then your put back standing up not in your control. “Huh?” you look at yourself then you look up to see Ganz with a glowing eye winking at you. “That would have been a hard fall."