Chapter 5. The plan.

You walked outside of the house. You started running around in the ruins to try and see if you can find flowey. “FLOWEY Where are you?!” You holler through the ruins. You started walking around and saw the bed of golden flowers again. Toriel was watering the flowers and the flowers looked more bright in color as she watered them. You start walking up to her and she turns around to see you watching her as she waters the flowers. Toriel asks “ Do you need anything my child ?”. You pause for a moment debating in your head to tell her about flowey or not. “ actually I'm looking for someone.” You say a little quite but she still hears you.” who are you looking for my child?” You hesitate before answering “ well...I'm looking for a talking flower that has a white face with golden petals and black eyes. I first met him here and I'm trying to find him again to help me out.”  She looks a bit concerned and answers “ Sorry I have not have seen him but what do you need help with” You quickly make up something to get her off track of helping you.” Oh well I don't need much help. But anyways have you had breakfast yet?” She takes a moment to reply “ Well I have breakfast earlier than you so I can water these plants at the best time. So if I'm not at the house in the morning that's usually why.” You already kinda know this from ganz “Anyways thank Toriel I'm going to look around some more to try and find him. See ya later.” You quickly wave bye and she waves back. You start going on your way again and you go to turn a corner to be met by a railing before a giant area of old broken down buildings. You lean against the railing looking at the view of the old homes. Then you hear a low voice “hey what are you doing here?” You turn around to see Mel. “Oh hey Mel I was just trying to look for one of my friends” Mel looks at you with a weird glance as if he judging you.” Well it's pretty dangerous to go alone around these parts.” You were confused.” how could the ruins be dangerous over here?” Mel looks at the giant doors that lead to the exit of the ruins. “Well there's someone who has been trying to get through that door for awhile now and they hunt humans and other monsters here.” All of a sudden you hear a big thud against the door. You walk up to the door and yell “ Are you okay?!” Then you someone grabs you from behind and covers your mouth. You suddenly appear back in the house and feel a bit dizzy. “Woah h-” Someone yelled “ Y/n you could have seriously gotten hurt and died by there!” You turn around to see Ganz out of breath. “Sorry I didn't know un-” Ganz suddenly hugged you and said “ its okay just don't go by there again. You had me really worried.” You hugged him back.” Thanks, I'm glad to know someone cares.” you said quite. Ganz let go after a few minutes then said “ sorry for overreacting there's just someone outside of those doors trying to kill humans and us. I just don't want you token away from me.”  You nodded in response. “ So what do we do now?” you asked. “ Well we could just watch tv for the time being until Toreil gets back.” You being bored with nothing else to do say “ Sure why not?” You start walking towards the couch but then you hear a high pitched male voice say “ Hey y/n we need to talk” You turn around to see flowey. You were happy to see him again. “What's up flowey?” Flowey looked hesitant.” do you think we can talk somewhere else ? “ You quickly said “ sure let me ask Ganz” Ganz overheard your conversation and said “sure but whatever you do don't go near that door and be careful” You quickly walked out and said “ okay flowey what's the deal?” Flowey looked at the ground then you. “ Well we have to plan how to get out of here. Okay those giant doors are our key of getting out of here but there's Papyrus behind there.” You thought about a plan but you didn't know who papyrus was. “ Hey flowey who's papyrus?” you asked. “Well papyrus is the new captain of the royal guard after undyne got fired from her position.Papyrus is really a royal servant to the king and will kill any humans or traitors to the kingdom.” You were stumped “well you said he's behind that door right?” He said “ Yes he tries to break through the door but fails everyday.” You thought long and hard. “ maybe we could go after he tries to open the door and gives up. Then we could be behind him while he is walking away from the door.” Flowey liked that idea.” But y/n the only problem is how are we gonna get past Ganz and Toriel?” You felt guilt hit your stomach hard like a brick. “ Do we really have to leave them?” You asked not wanting to leave them.” Yes, y/n they don't want us going through those doors because it's dangerous but that's the only way to get out of here.” he said trying to comfort you. As you two were talking about your plan Ganz leaned against the door to the inside if the house listening to you guy talk. “You don't know what's truly out there Y/n “ He said to himself then slowly walks away from the door and walks by frisk with a sad look. "Hey Ganz what's wrong?" Frisk asked. "Oh its nothing kiddo" He said trying to look more brightend up. This worked on frisk and continued walking to his room. He sat on his bed and remembered about something that made him turn blue a little. "Heh...like a pillow"