Whip Cream

You stand there in awe at his eye. He still looks like a badass with the eye when it glows. Ganz looks at you confused. “Hey are you ok sweetie?” You snap out of your gaze. “Oh, yeah sorry haha.” You walk to the table to find some bacon,eggs(all kinds),pancakes,waffles and a bunch of other stuff too.

   You choose the items you want and then get the other plates ready for when they are ready to eat. Then Ganz hugs your waist from behind and quickly lets go before Toriel walks in. “Damn didn't get her.” He says under his breath. You turn red a bit from his quick actions.

    Toriel then walks in and sees how flustered you are. “Are you ok my child? You seem a bit red.” Toriel ask to make sure your ok. “Y-yeah” your voice cracks a bit and then you go back to trying to fix frisk's plate for when she gets up. You get a pancake and do a smile with her pancake with the materials on the table.

   You looked up to see all the food on the table. No wonder why it took long. Wait there's Whip cream. You first decide to get the orange juice for frisk and pour it in her cup. “I'm going to go wake up frisk.” you say then going.

     You were gonna grab the whip cream and wake her up by putting whip cream on her face but it's just gone. Huh that's strange I just saw it. You start walking toward frisk's room but you feel like someone is following you.      

     You turn around and see no one. You continue going to frisk's room and then you feel someone hugging you from behind. “Jesus fucking Christ Ganz y-” He interrupts by putting whip cream in your shirt and running.

     You screamed out of shock and then tackle him to the ground. Then you grab the can and shake it and try to spray it at him but nothing comes out. “SERIOUSLY GANZ WHY NOW?!” He teleports out of your grip and you throw the can at his head.

     “JERK!!” you yell at him. “OW THAT HURT!” he yells back. You ignore him feeling partly bad but he got the ONLY shirt you have dirty with whip cream. Why did he have to put it in my shirt it feels weird.

       You walked to frisk's room and looks like you didn't need to even open the door because she already woke up. She tries to hold in her giggles. “Let me guess Ganz” frisk says then giggles. “Shut up and let's go eat.”

   You storm to the kitchen and then you figured since you have whip cream in and out of your shirt you minus well hug him to get revenge. Ganz is putting away and you hug him from behind. “Sorry Ganz.” He's starting to blush a little.

     “What for I was the one who put the whip cream in your shirt.” You feel his chest vibrate while talking which for some reason makes you flustered a bit. “Oh that's why I'm not sorry I'm sorry for getting whip cream on your shirt but at least it's white like the whip cream and you aren't wearing your jacket.”

     You quickly sit down in front of toriel so he can't do anything. Goat mom saves the day. “By the way Ganz I would like to talk to you after breakfast.” Toriel says.

     Frisk then says. “OoOoOoOoO Ganz is in trouble.” And frisk then laughs. “Hey I have a smiley face pancake today YAY!!” Frisk cheers. You couldn't help but laugh. “And I didn't get whip cream on me today also!!” She says mostly towards you.

   “Shush be happy for your pancake Ganz made.” Ganz looks at you with a weird look. “I only made the base she made the smiley face. She also basically saved you from being whipped because she was my main target.”

     You and Toriel death glare at him while frisk is laughing. Ganz puts his hands up like he arrested and then flips another pancake. Toriel then brings back the subject of getting you new clothes.

    “So since you have dirty and ripped up clothes you can't refuse my offer.” You hated taking things from people or monsters. You feel guilty after because you don't give anything back or you felt like you don't deserve it.

     “Fine but i'll go take a shower first if you don't mind.” Toriel smiles. “Of course you can there's extra towels in the cabinet. You can use any of the soaps in the bathroom they should already be in the spaces in the shower but go ahead and take one after eating.”

    “Thanks I really need one after someone got whip cream in my SHIRT. “ you say loud enough for Ganz to hear it's for him.

     Ganz then turns around and sits at the table with his head on his hand. “Who are we talking about~?” You death glare at him put a pancake on his head. “I'm mad” he just lets the pancake sit on his head and frisk is just laughing her head off.

  “Oh hey mad I'm Ganz have you seen N/n around?” You try not to laugh but you giggle a bit. “Damn it Ganz in trying to be mad at you.” you whine. He just has puppy dog eyes and get closer to your face.

      “Why do you wanna be mad at me?~” Ganz says in a whiny voice. You stand up in your chair and slam your hands on the table. “ BRUH YOU LITERALLY PUT A WHOLE BOTTLE OF WHIP CREAM DOWN MY SHIRT! YOU COULD HAVE PUT IT ON MY SHIRT INSTEAD BUT NO. AND THIS IS THE ONLY CLEAN SHIRT I HAVE.” Ganz then has sweat beads going down his head. “Uhh...so what I'm getting is you want me to help you get it off.” He winks at you.

      “LOL I’M NOT DEALING WITH THIS TODAY” You run off to the bathroom. He then shouts. “I WAS GONNA EAT IT DAMN IT!!!”