Curiosity

You made sure Frisk understood the plan. Frisk gave you a thumbs up and walked out the door. You watched from the door waiting for your opportunity to run for it. Frisk started circling around them walking trying to get there attention.
     Ganz and Alphys both turn there attention toward a Frisk. "H-hey I just saw something run by the hallway by my room. I was wondering if we could go check it out." Frisk says lieing.
"O-oh come on Ganz lets get check it out." Alphys says a bit worried. "Alright, alright calm down the doors are sealed for down stairs." Ganz says trying to calm her down as she shuffles through papers. "W-well Lets go check it out!!" Alphys says trying to be confident.
     Ganz and Alphys leads the way to her room. Frisk quickly turns around and gives you a double thumbs up. Then she quickly catches up with Ganz and Alphys.
    You make a run for the elevator. The doors slowly open with a big thud. Shit. They might hear you but its to late. The doors then close with another big thud but louder. You have the bottle or capsule in your left hand with what remains of Gasters soul.
    There are 3 buttons. One to open the doors again, the second to the top floor and the third to the last floor but it says don't press. Y E E T.
     You pressed the button. But nothing happened. You waited for a moment. You heard Ganz yelled outside the elevator door. He started kicking the door trying to get it open. But the doors would not budge. After his third kick there was a big thud. Then a gaint indent in the door from his foot. "God skeletons can do a lot of damage for being a bunch of bones." you mumble under your breath at awe of the big dent in the door.
    The elevators started shaking violently. "WARNING BRACE FOR IMPACT, WARNING BRACE FOR IMPACT,   E R R O R!   E R R O R! " you quickly held onto the elevator railing that was stuck to the wall. You put the capsule in your mouth so you wouldn't loose it. Might be weird but there was a glass casing around it so you were not touching it.
      The elevator started to shake more violently and red lights started flashing. Then the elevator went down with a final thud louder than all the thuds before from the elevator. You fell to the floor from the impact.
     " ugh..my head..." You said and held your head but then took the capsule out of your mouth. Then the elevator doors opened faster than normal. You quickly headed out and behind you was a big thud. The doors shut. You turned around and tried to open the doors to see if you can get back. You struggled so hard but there was no luck for the elevator.
     "Well, no turning back now." you say out loud since there's nobody else down here to hear you. You walked away from the elevator and there was another door but it had 4 holes for keys and had 4 different colors. Red, Green,Blue,and Yellow.
      Next to the locked door was vending machine with chips but you didn't bring any money on you. You then notice a long hallway beyond the vending machine. You start to slowly make your way down the hall way. You didn't bother reading the signs since you were to busy trying to find a way to the determination extractor.
       But you then see a big room with three lab tables for people to lie down and get experimented on or whatever.   There was a cabinet in the corner of the room. You walk over to the cabinet hoping to find some sort of useful items in there. Then you found the needles you will need and a small tube that leads to a bottle.
     You got the small materials but now you need to find the Determination Extractor. You started walking but then you notice 3 sinks. For curiosity purposes you wanted to see if they all work.
    You go to the first one and its running normal clear water. Despite the place being so old creepy looking and dusty. It wasn't that bad. You turn on the second sink and there's just normal water.  But then you go to the third one.

Drip
Drip
Drip

You hear the sound of the water slowly coming out. Or was it really water? White, glue type substance starts to come out of the sink eventually the whole sink bowl fills up and the white glue makes a creepy smiling face at you. Then it rises up to be three monsters but they seem very deformed and out of shape.

All of a sudden the area turns black and you can see only the three monsters. A dialog box appers in front of you.

          *__________ starts a battle

You were confused on what was going on. But you stayed away from the deformed monster. With all of a sudden white goop appears from the ground almost trying to attack you. You move fast and dodge as quickly as you can to avoid the poping up smiling heads.
   After a little it stops and the three monsters stop attacking you.
*  __________ is tired of playing with you. _______ fled.

You won! 0 experience and 0 gold.

Then the dialog box dissappers. "Huh, that was strange." You just shake your head trying to calm down about what just happened. You look back at the sink and there's a red key. You grab the red key and start walking back towards the door. But you stop to see another door way you can walk down before you leave the room.
     Since you almost got killed by curiosity you would think to not be stupid and go in the door but hopefully your a cat that has nine lives. You enter the small room. There's a small hole with a red outlining. Then there's a note of the cold hard tiled floors. You read the note.

* Drain......dropped

    That's all you could make out of the messy hand writing. You went over to the hole. It looked like it would fit the key perfectly. You place the key and turn it to the left and you hear a click. Then there's a light red glow around the box.
    You quickly start going back with all your materials to the gaint door. But nothings opening. You look to the other end of the hallways to see another door.
    You walk up to the door and it says power room. The door opens up and you step in. As you step in you see an array of beds for sleeping in. You walk up to the first one you see and lay in it to see if its comfortable. You then see a white long figure with a black hole for its face. It's slimy hands grabs the sheets and starts tucking you in bed as if your a little kid. Then its slimy goopy hands pat your head and it vanishes.

Don't let curiosity get the best of you.