Chapter 13

Ganz was hugging you as you were crying. Mel was going to try and help but ganz kept growling every time he went to reach him hand towards you. Mel mostly did it because it was funny to him how he growls each time he reaches his hand towards you.    

      That was going to be the first time Mel was gonna touch you but Ganz obviously does not want that happening. After a while of crying you soon realized that it's going to have to be this way or else frisk will die or someone else you care about.

    After awhile of ganz comforting you, you snapped out of it and got up and wiping the tears away and thanked him and went to your room and locked the door. You started to pace around trying to figure out a way out of this. Flowey then piped up from the wooden floor. “Golly that was rough.I told you to escape before you get to attached.”

      You just stared at him with dull emotionless eyes. “Yeah...whatever” trying to sound like your ok with it. “You should make a plan for tomorrow tonight since tonight they might make sure you don't escape since you had that melt down……” You started to get woozy and tired. You felt like you were going to collapse at any moment but you didn't mind at all at this point. Thoughts ran through your mind like a marathon for a stampede of gazelles.

    ‘ I hope Ganz will do better without me. Am I going to be missed? I bet the people on the surface didn't miss me. Heh. If anything they would be glad I'm gone. It's not li-’  

     “HEY!” A low voice said that sounded similar to Ganz's voice but lower. You stopped packing and turned around to see Mel walking up to you. “I sense sadness over here by you. What's going on kiddo?”

      You tried to think of something quick.”o-oh I was just thinking about how I feel bad for ganz since he has been taking very good care about me…” Well you were telling the truth but not all of it. “Spit it out. I'm not gonna be mad or over react like ganz does.” You felt the feeling getting stronger. You were ready to fall. “Sorry Mel I haven't been feeling to good I think I'm going to go to bed now.” You said trying to shrug it off as if it wasn't a big deal.

   “Y/n listen I'm not going to d-” You interrupted him getting slightly agitated and sad. “Sorry I just really need t-” You started to feel your chest getting heavy and you started to lose vision and blacked out. You felt gravity slowly increasing on you. Waiting for an impact your were met with a gentle catch instead. You tried to open your eyes to see what it was but all you saw was a blur of magenta and a bit of yellow. Your eyes grew too heavy to fight back and you completely lost vision.

*timeskip to in the middle of the night*

   You woke up in your bed with Ganz sitting in a chair next to your bed looking at something in the hallway. You went to re adjust your position in bed and the sheets moved along smoothly with a small zipper type sound. Ganz quickly turned his head around to meet his eyes with yours. “Y/N?! You okay?!”

  “Yeah I'm okay I just woke up. Is something wrong?” you asked clueless. “Well Mel told me that you collapsed out of nowhere and he was carrying you to me wondering what to do so we brought you to your room to watch over you and to make sure your okay.” Ganz explained. “Well I'm gonna go back to bed goodnight Ganz.” you said sleepy.

    Ganz nods his head and says “Good night sweet heart…..” he mumbles something else that you couldn't hear.You got flustered at the fact that he still called you that.You wanted to scream in your pillow but Ganz was “watching you. 'Damn it you did it again.’ You started to fall asleep more settle now.