Chapter 11

“FRISK WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING” you yelled at frisk and started chasing after her. Frisk just started bursting out in laughing trying to run but is also trying to catch her breath. You tackled her and started tickling her as she screamed in laughter. Toriel just giggled a bit and went into your room without you knowing.You continued to tickle frisk as she begged for mercy and laughing. Eventually she screamed mercy and you let go of her. Ganz poked his head out his door. “S-so who won?” he said with some blue on his face as he stared at you. You notice and blushed a bit. Frisk then ask “ Can you two stop staring at each other like dat… It's kinda weird watching you guys just stare into each other's soul a-” You cut her off there. “ WHAAAAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT?” Ganz gets the hint and he quickly states “WELL I WOULDN'T STARE AT HER LIKE THAT I MEAN WHY WOULD I HEH HEh….” It kinda hurt your feelings and frisk then says “ Oh so you only stared at her cause she looks pretty?!~” Ganz's face turns blue again and mumbles “ she is not pretty she is beautiful…” but you couldn't hear. “What was that?~” Frisk says trying to tease him. He then stuttered “ U-Uh I didn't say anything” Frisk then just has a bruh face. “Ouch…” You say quietly. Ganz then reacts really quickly and says concerned “ WAIT I WAS JUST SAYING THAT SO FRISK WOULDN'T ASK N/N PLEASE DON'T BE HURT” Then he quickly hugs you. You felt the heat on your cheeks rise up. Ganz can't see though because he is hugging you normally. His grip is tight around your chest and he feels soft  and like an automatically heated up pillow. Ganz was blushing a bit but felt bad. Frisk then says “ what's funny is how I heard the words he said about you and you got butt hurt because you couldn't hear hi-” “FRISK NOOO” Ganz then semi yell and talks because he does not want to yell in your ear. Honestly you liked hearing him talk. It made you feel more calm and comfortable. But it also made you feel something in your chest. It's like a burning sensation but you kinda liked it. You hugged Ganz tighter and nuzzle his floof. “Holy crap its soft!” You say surprised. “Yeah it's Usually pret-” Ganz was interrupted by a sound of a door opening and a big thud. Toriel ran out of your room to the sound. Ganz let you go and started walking after Toriel. You were curious of what that sound was and you started to walk after Ganz but hiding behind him. Ganz didn't notice he was focused on the sound of that noise that happened. Ganz started jogging to a room where a fish lady was on the ground and she seemed to be in some pain but is fighting it. Ganz and toriel help her up and put her back in the room leaving a crack in the door. You walk up to the crack of the door and see toriel do a magic healing spell on the lady and ganz is watching her heal toriel. Then toriel stops for a minute and Ganz's eyes change. At first they go hollow but then the right eye socket glows a blue ring and has a few flames out of it. He then makes his hand glow a blue coating around it and has something come out of undyne. It was kind of like your soul except the white was bigger and there was no red. He was starting to get needles and you turned around and Mel was right behind you. He talks softer and quieter than usually today.”So guess you got pretty curious huh?” You kinda regret watching them. You just nodded your head. “Well next time be careful  because he could catch you. By that I mean his senses are high when he starts using his power. But I don't think he would attack you even if you did end up getting caught.” You were quiet and just nodded your head to acknowledge him. “But you should be more careful around him when he starts getting moody and his eye glows. He can hurt people without knowing he is doing it. Usually it would be about his flashbacks of when he was younger.” you wanted to ask what happened but you felt like you shouldn't ask yet. You just felt bad for Ganz. He probably has been through a lot to not know what he's doing sometimes. Mel then says “hey...you better get going before he catches you watching. “ You nodded and smile then walk to frisk's room and sit next to her in the floor. Frisk then ask “So what's going on”. You think you shouldn't tell her because then she will get curious and try to see her. “Oh, it's nothing just picking up some pots and pans.” Then Ganz starts walking back to frisk's room and toriel is baking pie that you can't smell yet. He sits down next to you and says “So what do you all wanna do?” Frisk then quickly responds “ I want to do a drawing contest “. Then you remembered what happened earlier and slightly blushed but not to much. You all decide to do cats. You draw Ganz and frisk as a cat. You look to see what the others drew and….