Seeing the snowfall

You nodded and held Ganz's hand harder. He pauses for a moment. "Oh jeez I realized something. Your probably going to get cold. Here." He let go of you to take off his jacket and give it to you. "Thank you Ganz but what about you?" Concerned he was going to get cold you hesitantly put the coat on. "Oh I'm a skeleton." Ganz says. But yet Mel and Ganz were arguing about how one was hogging the sheets more than the other. "But don't you get cold? I know it takes awhile bu-" Ganz shushed you. Putting his fingers on your lips. You weren't really sure how to respond to his actions. 
   You just finished adjusting the big coat and waited for Ganz. He put his hand near your hand and started holding it again. You were ready to go outside. He then started opening the door. You saw snow falling down gentlely. It was so pretty as the light reflected off of it.
     "Pretty huh?" Ganz said. "Yeah I haven't seen snow in awhile so this is a change." You said your face lighting up. Ganz laughed a little and muttered something you couldn't hear. You wonder what he says. "Hey Ganz what did you say?" Wondering. He quickly got out of his thoughts and had a little shade of blue on his face.
    "Oh don't worry about it. You wanna go to Grillbys?" Ganz asked hopeing you would go. You can tell from his more happy interactive behaviour. "Sure let's go!" you said and giggled a little at how happy Ganz was.
   Ganz laughed a bit at his own actions. "Wanna take a short cut or walk to there?" you didn't like his short cuts because you get really dizzy right after. Plus it's not that far away. You can see it from a distance.
   "Hey can we walk there I want to watch the snow some more!" You said. Ganz had a bit of a blue hue then shook it off. "Hey wait right here Ill be right back." Ganz quickly rushed into the forest. You waited standing in the cold for him to return. "I wonder what he is doing.." you mutter underneath your breath.
    Then something icy cold hit you in the back of your head. You turn around to see some little monster kids and Ganz laughing. This was war. "GANZ IM GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!!" You grabbed some snow with your bear hands and started forming a snow ball.
     Then you started chasing him. He was running pretty fast from you. The little kids giggled and started hitting him the snow balls also. "COME ON I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL ON MY TEAM?!" A little monster kids that looked like a mouse said "WELL THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG!!" Then all the monster kids cheered and started attacking him some more.
    Then they all started tackling him to the ground. "GET HIM AAAAAHHH" Another kid screamed. You jumped on top of him. You put the snow ball under his shirt on his rib cage. Ganz had a bit of a dark blue on his face from you not thinking..well basic you rubbed his ribs.
   "That's for the whip cream. And this..." you got some snow and threw it at his face. "Is for the snow ball." you continued saying. All the kids were screaming as if he got roasted.
   You were sitting on top of him and holding him down with your arms on his shoulders. But you should have held his hands down.
   Next thing you know Ganz gets a snow ball and throws it on your face and shirt. "Pffffft..." Ganz just burst into laughter and soon the other kids do. Then you start laughing too.
      "Well I hope you brought extra clothes...haha!" you said to Ganz. "Same to you Sweetie~" Ganz said cocky. You were gonna have to be stuck in wet clothes for awhile now. After reliazing you need clothes you put another snowball in Ganz's face and stick your tounge out at him.
    After awhile of laughter and giggles from the kids there parents called them inside. "So are you gonna get off or no? Cause I don-" you quickly got off of him flustered. "Aww come on what's wrong?" Ganz said trying to pull ... His hoodie off of you so he can see your face.
   "NUUUUUU-" You screaming and ran from him. He started chasing you and caught up with you shortly "accedently" falling on you. You were right in front of the restaurant and fell right by the entrance. Next thing you know someone opens the door to see you two. Ganz on top of you.
    "Are you two alright?" A bear figure said. "Yeah I'm fine what about you?" making sure your okay. "Y-yeah I'm fine. " Ganz helped you up and the bear looked like his eyes were stars.
   "OH MY GOSH GANZ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Ganz chuckled a little. "Well you know about the royal guard and there hunt." Ganz said. The bear went to his side and nugged his arm whispering something to him. Ganz had a dark blue on his face and playfully punched him in the arm. "Mind you business!" Ganz said playing around. Ganz and the stranger were laughing about something you didn't know about. "Umm...what's funny?" you asked. "WELL-" Ganz slapped his mouth shut and was still laughing.
   "Is there something on me?" You asked a little embarrassed. "Oh no it ju-" Ganz was going to finish. "He never let anyone touch his jacket. He once slapped his father about it." the bear was still laughing. "Yeah I was so grounded after that" Ganz was still laughing.
   You giggled a little after knowing about Ganz being s trouble maker when he was a kid. "So are you a th-" Ganz death glared at the bear. "Shush" 
Ganz cross his arms trying to act cool. You laughed a little more. A lot of people have been asking that since you've left the ruins. Ganz blushed a bit more and said his goodbyes to the bear.
    "You ready to go in?" Ganz said happily. You smiled. "Yep!" Ganz looked a little surprised about something as another blue hue grew on his face. He grabbed your hand and pushed the doors open.
   As Ganz and you walked into the greasy restaurant silence filled the room. A man made of fire turned around from the bar and saw you and Ganz. "Ganz is that really you?!" Ganz chuckled a bit. "No I just look like him." He said playfully.
   The monsters in the restaurant start gathering around you and Ganz. A lot of the monsters gathered around you and Ganz started yelling questions. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" "WHY DIDNT YOU SAY BYE?!" "WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!" Questions were being shouted all over the place. Ganz placed his one hand that he was not holding your hand with up as of he was going to be arrested and had sweat beads forming down his skull.
    "Hey give me a chance to explain ok?" He said laughing a bit. Grillby then shouted across the room. "Hey everyone calm down and give them some space." more questions raised up. "Them?" "Are they a thing?" "GANZ WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME?!" "SOMEONE GOT LUUUUCKY!!!" "OHHHHHH HE FOUND SOMEONE!!"
      Ganz was sweating to death and blushing really hard. He was basically dieing. When everyone saw him blushing they all started hollering screaming like animals. One guy sounded  like a dieing goat.
   You pulled Ganz's hoodie over your face to hide you blush. You were completely red. You were surprise none of they saw through the hoodie. You hated being emmbrassed like this. Grillby was trying to calm everyone down.
Ganz held you closer to his chest so none of the drunk monsters would fall on you. He started walking towards an empty seat at the bar. A guy offered you a seat next to Ganz and you thanked him. Everyone was still shouting and harassing Ganz.
    Eventually everyone calmed down and sat near Ganz. "Alright, alright I'm gonna tell you what happened. But I need you to promise me that you won't tell papyrus or the royal guard." "NEVER" "I would never betray you!" "promise kept from the start!" some of them nodded there heads. You tiled you head like a puppy and looked at ganz. Ganz blushed a little and then started explaining.
     He started explaining about how he attached his brother by accentdent and how he had to run from the guard because he tried to save a human. Then explain about the ruins. "Then Y/N fell down here and hi had to chase her down awhile to get her Haha. Poor thing was scared. But she warmed up to me and we became close friends." You felt a little hurt when he said friends." The she tried to escape the ruins to try and save us but she doesn't know the destruction that us monsters are planing to do to humanity. Or well Asgore and his crew. " Then someone in the crowd shouted something. "KING ASGORE HAS A NEW WEAPON!!" "what do you mean. The One that they were working on months ago?!" Ganz asked concerned. The monster came into the light closer to you and Ganz. The monster was a faint plant with gaint teeth. "YES THE PROJECT WAS CALLED DETERMINATION AND PAPYRUS HAS BEEN USING IT. HES USEING IT TO DESTORY HUMANS THAT FALL DOWN HERE! HE ONLY NEEDS ONE MORE!  BUT HES GOING TO HUNT DOWN TRATOIRS AND TRY TO OPEN THE RUINS SOON WITH MORE OF THIS POWER." Ganz was shocked and he had fear on his eyes. "Sorry to make the visit short but soon we have to get going at night." They all were a bit sad about Ganz's leave but they new it was going to save Ganz so they wished him good luck. "We'll stay here a little longer then we gotta go get the others and start traveling so if you want you can talk to us as we go further to king Asgore to make y/n be free from us but I wouldnt recommend it. You might get in trouble." He looked pretty hurt about letting you go but he acted like he was ok. You can see right through him though.
     "Hey Ganz would you like anything before you go?" Grillby asked. "Well I guess I could have a little mayo... Could you do it the classic way you have always done?" Grillby laughter a little. "Yeah now that we restocked on more mayo. You at the whole stock last time and didn't pass out drunk from last time which is pretty crazy. But are you sure you want the classic way because I can take the alcohol out so you don't do anything to her. " Grillby said a bit concerned. "First off I would kill myself if I ever forced her to do that. Second I have a high tolerance still you know this. Gaster whipped my ass for trying that stuff as a kid. I know you got in trouble to." Ganz said a little snappy at first.
     "Yeah he really....did something." Grillby started making his ...drink? Of mayo and handed him a big glass. "Now anything for the little lady?" Grillby said teasing Ganz. Ganz slightly death glared at him. "I would give you some water but I don't touch the stuff." You laugh a little because he's made of fire. "You can get whatever you want y/n." Ganz said. "But don't you want me to pay for it?" You said. Ganz almost spit out his mayo and Then swallowed before it could come out of his mouth. (God I need help with words XD)
   "No I'm going to pay for it. Why would you pay for it?" Ganz said. "Well because I was the one to ask him for whatever I'm getting so I pay for it. " Every one jut started at you. "She's pretty nice." "No wonder why Ganz likes her." You blushed a bit at the nice comments and the ones about Ganz more.
    Ganz death glared at some of them.  "Umm...I'll have some f/d and f/f please." you said trying not to studder. Ganz chuckled a little. "What's funny?" You asked. "Nothing just your clothed are soaked." Ganz laughs a little more. "So are yours!" You stick you tounge out at him.
     "I guess we gotta go buy some new clothes huh?" Ganz said. "Are you gonna buy a new jacket?" You questioned. "HISSS I LOVE MY JACKET!" Ganz said childish while hugging you. "Are you gonna sell me to get money?" you said jokingly. Ganz just had the most disgusted face.
     "HELL NO!" He said. Then he muttered something else but you couldn't hear. "Hey ganz what do you keep muttering to your self?"

    "Oh I'll tell you later I promise."