Talking about Dreams

A smell off pancakes filled the air. Your stomach started to growl at the scent of food. You slowly open your eyes. Well Ganz isn't on you anymore at least. You stretched and yawned at the same time trying to wake the rest of your body up other than your stomach.
    You sat up on the couch and started to get off the couch to see who was cooking breakfast. Wait..wouldn't the house power be off?. You started to walk faster toward the kitchen to see Ganz cooking some breakfast for everyone.
   Everyone else was already at the table eating. Welm except for Ganz he was cooking for you. He was also waiting for you. "Morn'in sleepy head~" Ganz cooded. You just stuck your tounge out at him to tired to speak.
    Mel was looking at you strangely. "Hey you don't usually sleep in like that. Plus you went to bed earlier than us. Did something happen?" You just shake your head not wanting to tell them about your weird dream. You'd be to embarrassed to tell them. Especially Ganz. God don't want him to think that your weird.Or a sinner.
     You sat down in the chair across Undyne and waited for Ganz to finish making you pancakes. A few minutes later he hands you your pancakes and you thank him. You start digging in. You had to admit he was a pretty good cook.
   After a few moments of awkward silence Frisk suggested an idea that sounded horrible to you at least.
    "HEY! Why don't we share what we dreamed about last night." Frisk says with excitement. As Frisk said the last four words you almost spit your pancakes out. But you quickly swallowed them. You were coughing a bit and Ganz handed you a glass of water concerned.
    You cleared your throat. "Sorry what were you saying?" knowing what she was saying hoping she would change the subject. "Oh well I was thinking about how we should share our dreams we had." Frisk states proud of her idea.
    "I'll go first, I had a dream that we all got to the surface!!" Frisk cheers. Mel rolls his eyes. Undyne doesn't know what to say and Ganz just entered the conversation. "I'm sure that will happen soon frisk!" you say trying to encourage her to be live that will happen. After all you are going to risk your soul even though Ganz will be pissed.
    Ganz gave you a little glare knowing what your thinking a little bit. It was a more don't think about it again look. But then Ganz went back to his calm resuring eyes.
    Frisk felt a bit awkward after that happened. "O-okay next...um...MEL!" Mel doesn't looked very pleased. "Well I would share my dream but someone over there would not like it." He says looking at Ganz. Ganz rolls his eyes and drinks his water annoyed of his childish behavior.
     "Okay well to bad I'm gonna annoy him anyways I had a dream where he killed Y/n." Mel says waiting for a reaction as Mel has an evil smirk on his face. Ganz spits out some of his water spilling on his empty plate.
    "WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!" Ganz questioned frustated. "I don't know as your killer side of you." Mel said bluntly.
    "Undyne your turn!!" Frisk says quickly before they escalate into another fight. Undyne has no idea what happened until she heard her name. "O-oh Um.. I had a dream...that uh..." Undyne blushes a little. "oOoOh some ones got a crush..." You say teasing Undyne. "S-shut it punk!. Me and alphys walked around in waterfall....NOW YOUR TURN." Undyne huffs and waiting for you to say something. You turn a bit red remembering about what happened. "U-umm...I actaully for-" "COME ON DONT GIVE US THAT CRAP!!" Undyne shouted. "YEAH!!" Frisk shouted giggling a bit.
    "Its just me hangout out at Undyne house." you said being parshly true. "What were we doing?" Frisk asked curious. "U-um well it was more of me and Ganz hangout but we colored a little bit after me and Ganz hungout." Undyne had an evil grin on her face. "SoOoOo... I saw something cu-" " ILL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Ganz said slamming his hands on the table while standing up.
    He obviously didn't like Undyne knowing any of his secrets. Especially this one. You wonder what this secret is about. But his face was beaming Blue. "You know that everyone saw it except for y/n and flowey right?" Undyne said being a bit cocky. "SHUT UP!!" He didn't like being flustered in front of other people.
    "OoOoOo~ is some one flustered?" Mel said childish. Ganz started walking around the table to attack Mel but he couldn't hurt Mel. you notice that Mel hasn't eaten anything nor gotten beaten up by Ganz.
     "Wait why has he not eaten yet?" You question curiously. They thought that you would catch up by now by who Mel is. "Umm.. Y/n Mel's been a ghost kinda the whole time. He's me but not me. Its hard to explain." Ganz says with a sweatbeads down his skull. "Now Mel I would kill you if I could." Ganz says softly but strictly.
   Ganz then sits back in his chair. "Soo... Ganz your next." You say.  "Wait I wanted to know what you two wer-" "NO." You said bluntly at Undyne slightly blushing. "Hehehe.....do I have to share?" Ganz asks. "I was FORCED TO SHARE MY DREAM PARSHLY BY UNDYNE SO that's probably a yes." You said mad at Undyne.
     "Umm. Well it's about us all getting to the surface. All of us y/n." Knowing what you were thinking. "Is there anything pacific we did on the surface?" You asked curious. "N-not really." He was lieing. "You showed us around some places though." he said more calm. "Oh well that's cool." You said wanting to end this conversation.
     "By the way y/n?" You nodded. Undyne was starting to burst into laughter.

  "Why were you telling me to put on                         

                         a . . . shirt?"