Chapter 4 Morning dreams

Chapter 4

You felt something very heavy on top of you. You tried moving around but it was to heavy. You opened your eyes to see Ganz on top of you asleep. Your whole face turned red. You kept trying to get out from under of his heavy self. But you failed. " why is my pillow moving" he asked in his sleep. You tried moving again but then he just started hugging you as if you were a pillow. You were trying to breathe.

" Ganz I can't breathe. Get off please." You said while struggling to get him off of you. " wait why is my pillow......" He looked at your bright red face. " uh what are you doing in my bed?" you asked thinking it was your bed. Ganz's face starts turning blue. " uhh this is my bed." He said while still on top of you. "Wait wha-" you looked at the sheets and they were white.( sorry if your favorite color is white just replace white with another color) "s-sorry Ganz I woke up in the middle of the night probably thinking this was my bed." You said trying not to stutter. " its ok you make a good pillow" he said then fell asleep on you again. This just made your face heat up even more somehow. "G-ganz get off" you whined."Nuuuu this is what you get for going in my territory." He said in a funny whiney voice. Then you gave up and decided to just sleep for now. You started to fall asleep until You heard someone say in another voice that sounded in a similar to the one you met last night. " having fun?" Mel said trying not to laugh. Ganz says " go away Mel I'm trying to sleep." you quickly replied," wait you can hear him to?" Ganz slowly opens his eyes and says "yes. He annoys me a lot." Mel kinda got mad. " it's rude to talk about someone who's listening" " S-sorry Mel" you said trying not to stutter from the fact that Ganz wouldn't get off you. " its okay anyways you comfortable?" You just gave him a glare of do I look comfortable. Then said." yes of course I am. Note the sarcasm." Mel just laughing and Ganz started getting off of you and took his shirt off. "GANZ YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THE ROOM!" you yelled at him. " Y/n its only ribs jeez. I only took my shirt off because I'm hot." You quickly ran out of the room to your room screaming in your pillow. But nobody can hear it that much." Nope, Nope, Nope, Nope" you kept saying into your pillow. Then you fell asleep again.

*After some time of sleeping*

You woke up to the smell of food. 'Oh it was a dream' you said to yourself.Then you quickly shot out of bed an closed the door and started to get changed and Ganz came into the room when you only had your jeans and bra on.

" Hey breakfast is....." He quickly ran out of the room closing the door behind him. You were bright red. 'Maybe I wish my dream replaced this ' you said to yourself the, ok your shirt back on from yesterday. Frisk bust open your door yelling " GOOD MORNING Y/N BREAKFAST IS READY!" you just responded with " lucky is had my clothes all put on " you mumbled. Then you followed frisk to the kitchen table and Ganz was making pancake for breakfast with bacon. You were blushing a bit because of this morning and your dream.

" Good morning Ganz morning Frisk" you said half asleep. " Morning" replied the rest. "Where's Toriel?" you asked concerned. " oh well she waters the flowers in the morning and in the afternoon but she will be back in a bit. Anyways how was your sleep?" You looked at him then the food. " uhh well I slept good but I had a weird dream." Frisk asked, " What was it about?" Your face turns red and you try shoving food in your face so they can't see. But they can. " jeez why are you turning red? Was it about your boyfriend or-" You quickly said " N-NO No No No" Ganz just says "you have a boyfriend?" you quickly just stop talking and just say " No" trying not to Sutter. Ganz mumbles something that you can't hear because he is still cooking and he is more near frisk. But then starts laughing and Ganz turns a bit blue." Shhh, don't tell her." Ganz said. Frisk gives him a thumbs up. " Tell me what?" you asked glaring at them. "Its nothing you would be interested in " Frisk replies and Ganz elbows her side gently. " Alright then" you still wanted to know what it was even though frisk said it was nothing interesting makes you interested.

*After sometime*

You finished breakfast and went to do the dishes but then Ganz kinda pushed you to the side giving the hint of I'm doing the dishes. Then you decided to try and bulge in and you start doing the dishes and Ganz just stares at you. "Are you okay Ganz?" you ask wondering why he was staring at you and not letting you do the dishes. " I can do them you know" He replied. " Yeah but I wanna do them." Ganz just looked at you confused " Why would you want to do them?" You were stuck. " UHH I just wanted to help out" He just gently pushes you away from the dishes. "Nu it's my job" You were gonna argue back but then you forgot about something....Or someone. "Crap" you said accendently out loud "What's wrong Y/n" Asked Ganz. " I'll be back in a bit" You said quickly starting to head towards the door. Ganz says " Be careful y/n" you turn around and say "I'm not a little kid" then you head outside the door of the house.