Curious Kid

You feel pretty warm and comfy. You start to slowly open your eyes up. Then you hear a cocky voice speak up. “So someone woke up from their little cat nap huh?” You turn your head to see ganz chuckling a bit. You just stare at him and see that he has a blue hue on his face still.

      Being curious and a bit lazy you called Ganz over. He walked over to you with some folded up blankets in arms. “Yeah kiddo what do you need.” He said smiling with the blue hue on his face still except darker.

     You put your hands on Ganz's face and tried to see if it felt different. The blue continued to grow on his face like crazy. His ...well skull felt pretty hot.

   “H-hey Ganz are you sick? Your skull seems to be a bit warm and blue…” He puts his hands on your hands making you blush a bit. Then he gets on top of you on the bed making you intensely red and the heat rushing up to your face. You hide under the white covers of your bed to try and hide.

   You yell at him through the covers. “GANZ WHAT THE HECK?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!” He just stayed on top of you while you were flustered. He's just laughing while you are ranting off. “Hey sweetie you done yet?” You come out from the covers and only show your eyes. “Pfft your so cute sometimes!” He says casually as he's laughing. You quickly hide back under the covers. “I AM NOT CUTE!” You shout with heat basically steaming from your face.

        Ganz then stops laughing. “Wait did I say that out loud?” “Yes ganz ….you did.” you say under the covers. “U-UUUH I MEAN YOUR ADORABLE HEHEHE-” He suddenly stops and you feel the weight on you gone. “G-ganz….you okay?..”

       You slowly reveal your face to the air above you. AHHHH SHIT DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG! You quickly get up and go outside the door and run to the living and you shout his name.

   You hear the bathroom water running. You walk up to the bathroom and knock on the door. “Ganz are you in there?” You say while holding the door handle. “Yeah I'm in here what's wrong?” Ganz says through the bathroom and opens the door and you accidentally almost fall on the floor from your pressure on the door handle.

       But hey at least you landed on a boney cushion. Your face is all red from embarrassment. “So….just a question kid…..were you gonna open the door on me? Cau-” Ganz says cocky,and you interrupt him quickly, “N-NO GANZ I WAS JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU JUST DISAPPEARED INTO THE BATHROOM AND I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE OK!!”     

       Ganz chuckles a bit and have a nervous sweat bead down his skull. “Its ok kid I was just kitten around no need to get your claws out and scratch me.” He says jokingly. You giggled a bit at his puns. You sighed and said.     

      “ At some point your gonna kill me by doing that to me again, I thought I upsetted you.” You glared at him as he was laughing a bit. “So...you care enough to walk in on me huh?” “SHUT UP GANZ!!!” you said your cheeks getting heated up again and that same feeling in your chest. “By the way sweetheart…”

      He puts his hand on your cheeks making you blush a bit. “That's why in blue” You jerk you head back at of reflexes. “...sorry I u-um…” Your just sitting on top of him by the bathroom which you forgot. He turns a bit light blue but not as much as before. “Hey n/n ...I wouldn't mind doing this another time but right now I need to make breakfast and do the laundry and other chores.”

      You quickly get up off of him realizing what he said and try to hide you blush. But you fail. Ganz just smiles a bit and gets up.

You can go do something else in your room since nothing I'm doing is interesting.” You quickly jog to your room and collapse on the bed.

  Oh.mah.gawd. Why did I do that. You thought to yourself still blushing a bit from what you did. You wanted to do something but you didn't want to wake up frisk or bother Ganz with his boring stuff.

       Eventually you thought about  how maybe you could pick up your room but you wanted to do something more. You could go through someone's stuff hehehehehehe. You had an idea to get revenge.

      You jumped off your bed and quickly you made your bed and picked up some things so Ganz didn't have to be you “maid” all the time. You then crept to your door and peeked out the door.

     You saw ganz pacing back in forth between two rooms doing laundry and cooking at the same time. Huh...he took his jacket off. I wonder if he is washing it. It was clean but maybe it's to hot for him? But he's a skeleton...whatever.

    You erased the thoughts out of your head and quickly snuck to his room and closed the door behind you. You tried not making as much noise as possible and walked in his room to see a picture frame of him and some other skeleton. You picked up the frame to examine it more. The other skeleton looked a lot like the one in your nightmare but more gentle appearance and happy looking.

         Ganz looked a bit sad though in the picture. You put the picture back were it belongs and decide to go in his dresser. You thought it was gonna be so funny.

        You open one dresser to find a drawn picture probably from a kid with assuming ganz, the other skeleton with the red scarf….and a skeleton with glasses and cracks in his skull.

               “        Don't forget       ”

You also saw another picture with the three skeletons together. It was an actually token photo of them together. The one with the glasses looked like maybe the father.

    The thing is in this picture Ganz and the other skeleton look younger and Ganz only has partially of his streaks. I wonder what happened. Poor Ganz. You tried not to tear up because you felt bad for him. You put the picture back in the dresser.

      You felt guilty going through his stuff now. You know you shouldn't be going through it but you were just to curious.Hmmmmmm….

You closed the dresser and went to Ganz's closet to try and find his jacket.

    You open the closet and don't find his jacket but you do find a bunch of gray Turtle necks and some white t-shirts he usually wears during cleaning. Which you don't get but eh not my problem.

                            .    .    .

  You hear the door start to open and out of fear you hide in the closet leaving a crack in the door. You see that Ganz is just putting his shorts and other stuff in the parts of his dresser and he is humming a tune.

    He puts the laundry basket on his perfectly made bed.He starts walking towards the closet your in. You quickly try to hide be hide the t-shirts and turtlenecks. You start to sweat nervously and your face is a bit red.

     Ganz goes to open up the closet but then toriel shouts something and he closes the closet completely and rushes toward toriel voice. You think. You go straight to try to push out but….there's no door handle on the inside of the closet. Welp. I'm dead.

        You hear someone's foot step towards the closet door and opens and Ganz just casually puts his clothes in and he gets to the back section and pretends he's organizing them but then he was going to put one in the back. He reaches over towards you.

    “. . .”  You were as red as a tomato. But it was dark to see but he felt your shoulder to move you.Then he finally sees you and chuckles. He looks you in the eyes and says...

"Well I guess I'll wear this outfit today"