Its hard to control anger

You assumed that it must have been something important so you let him go....just this once though. After you let him go you all started to continue walking. Eventually you make a to a dark place where there is only pink crystals lighting the place.
     "Umm... What do we do Ganz?" You said getting a bit nervous because it was getting darker and darker. You could see underneath you a small patch of glowing grass and it leads to something. "Well, see that patch of glowing grass?" Ganz asked and you nod your head.  "Well I want you to hold my hand and follow me. Mel you take Frisk's hand and follow us since you have better vision." Ganz says and he takes your hand.
     He holds your hand tightly but still a little loose. He walks forward for a long time but then makes a sharp turn. You didn't know that he was going to make a sharp turn and you end up falling on Ganz after he makes the sharp turn.
     "Hey you two ok- PFFFFT" Mel starts busting out in laughter. For some reason it seems like a spotlight is only on you and Ganz. For some reason you can't see Mel anymore since its so dark. You could see a but of a pink glow in the distance but you were confused if that was a crystal or not.
    Your right on top of Ganz.Ganz just looks up towards you to see of your okay. "Hey you okay there?" you nod your head. "I'M RIGHT FUCKIN HERE HELLO PICK ME UP YOU SHIT AND MOVE ON I HATE THIS PLACE AND ALL OF YOU!!" Flowey shouts. You quickly get off of him embarrassed by your fall. You lend a hand for Ganz to take to help him get up. He takes your hand and gets up. He still holds your hand. Frisk goes up to flowey and picks him up in one hand . She then lets go of Mel's hand and gives you a thumbs up. You just roll your eyes and follow Ganz, well your forced to.
     "Mel you still behind me?" Ganz asks like a soldier in the army as command. "Yes, sir!" Mel states trying to make us laugh. Frisk giggles a little. "Your all so weird..." Flowey says a little quiet and annoyed. Ganz, well he would death glare at Mel but its hard to see him.
     Ganz makes another turning point but he's more gentle about it so you don't fall. Then your all aligned up against a wall and walk next to the wall. Ganz makes another turn but this time there are no more glowing grass and there's a little stepping stool it looks like and Ganz steps on the stool and makes sure you don't fall or trip. 
     But this time someone else does. "Fuck! Get off of me!" You hear Flowey shout and you laugh a little. You hear Frisk apologizing and quickly picks flowey up and steps up the stool.
     A pink glow was following you. You turned around before leaving the step and wait for it to come closer in the light. It comes closer and closer. Mel pops up in front of you. "RAWR!!" You jumped a little but got your balance. "Mel I swear to god..." You mumble under your breath.
     Ganz counties to hold your hand as you two are exiting water fall. The floor is more cement and there's a gaint sign hanging as it moves the words.

         WELCOME TO HOTLAND

"Hey were almost to the castle!" Frisk says trying to make everyone feel better. "How do you know?" you ask Frisk. Maybe she's been through the area before. Ganz just glared at frisk then continues walking. Frisk just looks down. "Well...it complicated..." Frisk says and continues walking.
    Maybe Ganz just doesn't want to think about the end.But why would he glare at Frisk like that..
    Something was wrong but you can't put your finger on it. Maybe he's just having a rough day. Mel says something but it was really quite. "What was that Mel?" You ask. He mumbles something but a little bit more louder. You couldn't make out the words. "Mel...are you okay?" you ask. You haven't seen him this tensed up before. "Stupid fucking resets....damn kid I outta kill ya..." He mumbles a bit louder holding his aching head.
   Frisk starts looking away crying a bit. "Mel what's going o-" "DON'T worry about it. Go talk to frisk." Ganz says interuppeting you. He sounded pretty cold at first when talking to you but that didn't bother you. What bothered you is how much everyone is starting to dislike each other.
   You start to walk over to Frisk but you pause for a moment to hear there conversation with Flowey.
    "What's wrong frisk? Your the one who did that right?" Flowey says in almost a disgusted tone but at the same time cocky. "N-no Chara....made me d-" Frisk trys to finish her tears but bursts into tears. "Flowey that's enough." you says as you walk closer towards the two.
     "DONT YOU FUCKING INVOLVE HER INTO THIS ALL SHE DID WAS GAVE YOU AN IDEA SO DONT YOU BLAME OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR FUCKING AC-" You smacked flowey across the face. You were sick of his bitching and bullshit. Plus the fact that he was going a bit to far. Or was he really? You didn't know what was going on. No-one explains anything to you when there mad or sad and your sick of it. You try to help people but you can't help them if you don't know what's going on.
      After hearing a hitting sound they all turn your attention towards you and flowey. For a minute there frisk thought you were going to slap her. But you slapped flowey instead of course.
     You were pissed and sick of everyone's shit. "Someone please tell me what the hell is going on." you say placing your hand down next to your sides. You expression starts to darken. You didn't realize you slapped flowey until everyone looked at you. 
    Flowey had a bit of a mark of the side of his cheeks where you slapped him. "S-sorry I didn't mean...." you look down at flowey to see Frisk terrified and Flowey's fave is stop turned.  You turn around to see the others. Mel is just to shocked to say anything. Ganz he quickly runs up to you and hugs you.
    "Hey I'm fine really Ganz its just I got frustrated and I wasn't able to control my anger and I-I-" "Shhh...." Ganz was trying to get you to calm down. "S-sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyone..." You said and hugged Ganz back.
    Ganz just continues to hold you in his arms. You sink your head into the side of his neck and close your eyes.His fur on his hoodie is in your face but its really soft and comfortable. "Y/n~ Are you gonna fall asleep?" Ganz says teasing you a bit. "No its just...your really.....really..." you feel yourself slowly drifting to sleep. You tried to fight back but there was nothing to fight except yourself.