Determination Extracting is not the safest thing to do

You jump put of the bed quickly frightened by what had touched you. You took a moment to breath in and out panting. What ever Gaster did must have been an experiment gone wrong.
     You finally get your self together ready to go to the next room. You walk by all the beds. One bed had a little lump under the sheets but you weren't going to bother with it. Especially after what just happened.
     You see another hallway to enter to go to but there are to sides. Left or right. You decide to go to the left since you could always go back to the right.
      You walk down the hallway a but more and see the determination extractor. This was it. It looked like a gaint dark rusted creature but you just shook off the thought.You saw a yellow light again like before in waterfall. You place everything down on the floor except the capsule of Gasters soul or what remains.
     You walk over to the save point. Or what seemed to be a save point. The yellow star like object turned into a white creature and smiled creepily at you.

* Lemon Bread appears

The dialogue box appears again. You decided just to leave Lemon Bread alone. Lemon Bread had a head of a bunch of teeth and a body of a shyren. Lemon bread looked more like a fusion of monsters instead of a deformed monster.
    Lemon bread then trys to attack you with its teeth shooting at you. "HOW THE HELL?!" You say in shock and quickly run around trying to dodge its teeth left and right. Eventually she stops and retracts her teeth back.
     Honestly it looked like you were kinda dancing when you were dodging her attacks. You start to hum one of your favorite songs. You humming fills the empty halls.
     Lemon breads attention focuses on you. Lemon bread then starts to copy your tune and starts to hum along. This time she doesn't attack you. It seems like she is trying to remember something but she can't figure it out.
    You start to sing the words to her. Maybe she knows the song. Lemon bread listens to your singing and repeats what you say. Her voice is a bit hoarse but she is a fusion of different monsters so you actaully think she sounds really good.
    She continues to sing the tune. Then you allow her to sing by herself. She did seem threatening at first but maybe she was really scarred of you instead. Lemon bread then relaxes her tense up position and calms down.
     * Lemon Bread spares you
Then the battle is over. You sighed in relief. The black and white screen is gone and Lemon Bread slithers off. You then notice that there are a ton of amalgamates and different creatures around you. But they didn't want to attack you. They were actually seeing what you were doing.
    It frightened you a bit but you shrugged it off thinking maybe they were once normal too.  You then get ready for the final moment.
    You go over to the huge determination extractor and put your soul into one of the tubes or holes of the extractor. You then connect the tube to the hole and it fits perfectly. Then the tube gets smaller and smaller as it reaches to the bottle where all the determination will be stored.
    You were a bit scarred of what was going to happen. But hopefully you would make it. You had to in order to bring back Gaster. It was only going to be for a quick second anyways since you only need such a tiny bit.
    You breathed in and out. You breath was  trembling a bit from how scarred you were. You held on tightly to the capsule and went to the button under the big machine. One of the amalgamates from before that tucked you in bed looked like it knew what you were doing.
    It stood ready by the long tube holding the bottle. It made a weird noise notifying you that it was ready. Then all the other creatures backed up a bit watching you and the other amalgamate.
    You pressed the red button. Then it hit you all so fast. At that moment after you regretted hitting that button. Hopefully that amalgamate can help you in time. You then got hit with an intense pain in your chest and then you blacked out. You felt yourself falling but something caught you before you fell.