Ganz's Mixed up Emotions

Actions saved

      You were still confused on what that meant but you shrugged your shoulders. "HEY Y/N COME ON!!" Mel Shouts towards you. Realizing your lagging behind you quickly try to jog to catch up to them.
    "Hey, you ok N/n?" Ganz asks making sure your okay. "Umm...yeah just thought I saw something that's all. Sorry." You respond. Ganz paused for a moment but then counted moving forward. Something must have been on his mind. But every one was more quite than normal now.
     "Hey, Ganz why are we all quiet? If you don't mind me asking." you ask concerned weather you don't know about something really bad going on. "Actaully, I'm not sure. Hey Mel, Frisk why are you both silent?"Ganz asks them while counting to walk. "Well I was just thinking about the end of our journey..." Frisk says as she looks down towards the ground while walking but lagging behind you and Ganz. "Your actaully not the only one thinking about it frisk. I actaully was a bit hesitant to walk out the door because I was starting to think about the end of our journey...umm..what are you going to do on the surface Ganz?" You ask trying to make sure they are not completely focused on you.
      Everyone is silent for a moment and you can hear your footsteps through the silence. Ganz suddenly completely stops. "Ga-Ganz I'm sorry was that a s-" "No. . ." He intruppets you. "G-Ganz I'm sorry. . ." Your greeted with silence. You slowly walk up to Ganz. "I'm fine...its just I don't know what I'm going to know because we are never going up there and its best that why." Ganz states coldly.
       You were confused you said that you would scarfice yourself for them. Oh but you almost forgot that he doesn't like that. You started to relized why he was defence. "Sorry Ganz it was just a question but what would you i-" Mel puts a hand on your shoulder and you look up towards him. He shakes his head no for you to ask that.
     "...Sorry..." you say quietly. Mel just whispers to you. "Its okay sugar just be careful talking about that near Ganz you know? He's just doesn't like the thought of you sacrificing yourself for monsters to get up to the surface. Ill explain later, it has to do with why I'm defensive." You nod your head in response as Mel walks over to Ganz who is trying to keep his anger under control.
     Frisk looks up at you with eyes of simpathy. "Its okay Frisk just a simple mistake." You say making her feel better. Her eyes light up a bit more and she hugs you.
       "Speaking of quiet Flowey what's been up with you? Did Mel say something?" Flowey's head droops down like a dead flower shriveling up. "Well...I.....I just...nevermind don't worry about me?" Flowey says a bit sad for once. "Flowey are you sad t-" "SHUT UP NO IM NOT I CANT FEEL EMOTIONS SO HAHA....." Flowey says defensive as Ganz turns around.
       Ganz starts walking towards you. He eventually gets really close to you and holds your chin up so you can look straight at him. "Listen I'm sorry about that its just I really care about you and I.....I just....I don't know what I'm going to do without you....its just I-" he stops talking and pulls his hoodie over his head hiding his face and starts walking off.
      "GANZ COME ON YOU WERE GOING SOMEWHERE!!!" Mel hollers at him. "EASY FOR YOU TO SAY YOUR A GHOST OR WHATEVER ITS REALLY HARD MEL HOW ABOUT YOU DO IT!!" Ganz shouts angrily at Mel. Mel looks at you and looks like he was about to day something, but he is frozen and doesn't say anything. He closes his mouth.
     "EXACTLY MEL!! YOU CANT LOOK IN HER EYES SAYING THAT BECAUSE YOUR SCARED LIKE ME!!!" The last part got you concerned. "Why are you scared of me?! I can't hurt you even if I tried too!" You say very concerned on what's going on.
     Ganz mumbles something. You remember he promised to tell you something from before about the mumbling. "Ganz, stop mumbling and tell me what's going on. You made a promise to tell me what your mumbling." You say walking closer to Ganz. Ganz mumbles something louder. "Ganz I'm sorry i ca-"
       "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO HARD?!" Ganz shouts and starts gripping on his skull with his hand really hard. You panic a little. Usally when someone is in stress they pull there hair. You know this from expreince but Ganz...doesn't have hair so he's probably just hurting his head a lot.
      You quickly walk up to him pushing his arms away from his head forcefully and hugging him with his arms in your hug. You couldnt fully hug him because your arms were small compared to him but you tried.
He looks down at you and a blue hue comes across his face.
      "Sorry sweetheart I just was trying to tell you something..." Ganz says as his voice get more quiet. "Ganz what's bothering you so much?" You say trying to figure out what's wrong.
       "Well I . . . Its just something going on in my head haha...." Ganz says laughing awkwardly. You hug him tighter. "Ganz I'm not letting go until you tell me." Mel laughs a bit in the background. Ganz death glared at Mel. "What's wrong Ganz, Aren't you gonna tell her?" Mel says teaseing Ganz.
   Ganz sighs heavily under his breath.

     "I hate emotions.But can I tell you when we are...alone together?"