Chapter 7. Adventuring around

It's about 8:30 at night in the underground. You can tell from the clock on your nightstand next to your lamp.During the day you have been drawing. You drew a picture of Ganz, Frisk and Toriel but you thought they were bad (even though it's better than my art *cough*) and it actually was really great. You smell popcorn and hear it popping. Oh god I don't think I'm going to like this movie. Then Ganz yells " Y/n the movie is going to start!" There's no escape.you walked towards to tv and sat on the ground next to frisk. Ganz came over with a blanket and threw it at you and Frisk and brought the popcorn and sat behind you on the ground leaning his back against the front of the couch. The movie starts and it's about a girl trying to escape a haunted mansion that used to be her great grandmothers but then the mansion got cursed and the girl came over to the mansion to fix it up thinking the curse was lifted but then was locked inside of the house with no windows. The girl sees shadow figures and hears scratching against the walls. She tries to find a key which is the only way out but might get killed in the process. The girl was turning a corner and the creepy dramatic music came in and frisk started hugging you and she slowly went around the corner but saw nothing and the movie stopped the music. Then she sees the key on the table and runs to get it but then a person in a black hoodie stands in the way with an axe. You slowly start freaking out trying to act cool for frisk's sanity. The music comes back on and the girl says " hello I need to get that key please" The guy with the hoodie takes a step to the right letting her get the key. She grabs the key but then the black hooded figure grabs her arm and makes her look at her and you see from her point of He is his eyes were completely white and he had a scar from his eye down to his chin on his right eye. Then He takes his axe and swings it at the girl but then she dodges and gets out of his grip and runs towards the exit having a hard time opening the door. She starts screaming saying. " Work WORK PLEASE!" Then the guy walks towards her and she turns around and the guy holds up the real key saying "Wrong key sweetheart" and the Tv glitches and scares frisk enough to make her run into her room and making you quickly back up from the tv crashing into Ganz and Ganz just hugs you from behind and you turn around and hide in his boney chest. The Tv screams mixed with glitched noises causing you to hold on to Ganz for dear life and Ganz turns off the Tv. "Hey you ok Y/N ?" He asks trying to calm you down."Y-yeah I just got scared" ganz turns a bit blue and says " well it's okay now anyways I should check on frisk" He tries to get up but you still have a good grip on him. "Y/n i need you to let me go haha.." he chuckles a bit and you quickly let go. "Wait I can't see anything it's to dark" you say.,Then you feel someone holding your hand making you jump a bit and almost fall over but Ganz catches you. "Woah there scaredy cat it's just me." You turn red from embarrassment and he takes your hand and you start walking trying not to trip and he takes you into Frisk's room and turns on the light. Frisk is hiding under her bed covers.You sit on the bed careful not to sit on her and you rub her back and say " hey its okay I got scared to nothing bad is going to happen frisk" This cheered Frisk up a bit and she got out of the covers and tackle hugged you to the ground. You just started laughing. Frisk asked Ganz " hey how scared did Y/n get?" Ganz started laughing and you just puffed your cheeks and turned away. "Aww is someone upset ?~" Ganz said teasing you. "Nu-" you said in a whiny voice. "Do you wanna sleep with me again?" he asked. " Wait...what do you mean again?" you said highly concerned. Ganz just laughed. "Remember you thought my room was your room and I just laid on top of you a-" Your face turned red and you covered his mouth with your hand and said " no more ". Frisk just starts snickering. "Was it comfortable?" Frisk said trying not to laugh. You just glared at frisk and walked into your room and slammed the door and went to bed.

You woke up in the middle of the night to someone knocking on your door. You open the door to find frisk and you knew she wanted to sleep in your bed.You let her in and she went into your bed and you sat on the floor. You really wanted to explore the ruins more now.But you don't want frisk to be scared. You walked up to frisk and hugged her and said" I'll be back in a little bit okay?" She whined and then said. "Ok...There's a flashlight in my room" You thanked her but you mumbled under your breath "how am I going to get to the flashlight?" then a voice said "Follow the pink glow". You got concerned "who are you?". The pink figure walked up to you to reveal Mel."listen you better be careful Ganz would kill me if he could if he knew that I was letting you go" Mel started walking and you followed after him.Then you saw a flashlight and toke it. It has three moods.

1st press: low light

2nd press: highlight

3rd press: Off

You pressed once and it turned on to low light and you thanked Mel quietly. You slowly but quietly crept out of the house and started walking. A Lot of the monsters outside of the house were asleep so you can easily walk through the halls. You shined your light on the walls and found one brick out of place. You pressed it thinking of the cliche parts of a movie. Nothing happened...then the wall started moving revealing a watery area with blue flowers glowing and the water was glowing blue.You walked up to a flower and it said " I don't want her to go." Then all the other flowers echoed those words. You thought of how you have to go back home. Honestly you don't want to go home anymore. "I really don't want to go home " you said quietly. The flowers started echoing your words and they glowed as they said that. "I really don't want to go home" the one in front of you said. You got up and went to the water and felt it with your hand. Cold. You knew you should probably get going back to the house. You walked around in the ruins a bit more trying to find where the house was again and then you saw the golden flowers. You walked up to the flowers and looked at where you fell and then looked up. You saw the stars and the moon. They looked smaller than normal but they were still pretty. " I wonder what is like for them to be stuck here in this place." you said outloud.