"Can I just get some water please?"

You started moving around in your sleep. "Hmm...she seems to heal fast." you heard a voice say. "Shut up Dad she's sleeping." Another voice says. You guessed it was Gaster and Ganz. You wanted to know what they were talking about so you decided to pretend to still be asleep."You know it is kinda creepy to watch her sleep right?" Gaster chuckles a bit. "Your the one taking notes of her dad..." Ganz says trying to talk back. "Yeah but your the one who won't stop starring at her, even while I'm talking to you." Gaster says a bit cocky.
     "....shut up dad...." Ganz says a bit cold. You hear the sound of a chair being dragged across the floor. "You know this just proves my point." Gaster says a bit annoyed. "Bleh, I don't care.I'm just worried about her." Ganz says a little sad. "Well everyone has there time of dying ther-" "DAD IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!!" Ganz yells at Gaster forgetting that your 'asleep'.
    You shift your position in bed. "...Pffft wow Ganz you really have lost your self huh?" Gaster says jokingly. "That's none of your fucking business, get the fuck out." Ganz says bluntly with annoyance.
      "Fine but don't call me for help about her if your going to be this way." Gaster says then you hear a door shut. Well at least you know that sometimes they don't get along. That happens with every family though. But something seemed a bit more off. He still calls him dad after everything he's done so maybe he forgives him a little bit but he just doesn't trust him with you it seems.
     "I can protector myself Asshole..." Ganz mumbles under his breath. "....ganz?..." you start to open your eyes. "Heh, hey sleepy head. Can't be live you slept through that. You usually wake up to any type of noise when I'm around heh..." Ganz says a little bit quite. He seems a bit upset about the conversation with his father.
     "You okay Ganz?" You ask a bit quite. "Yeah don't worry about it. I guess you heard it huh?" Ganz says. "Um...yeah I got a bit curious sorry.." you say a bit more quite but Ganz could still hear you. "Haha, that's okay that's actually the calmest argument we had ever had actaully. We don't really get along that well after what he had done. But don't worry about it."  Ganz says calmly and a bit louder.
      He just keeps staring at you for a few minutes you didn't notice until you starred at him back. You didn't notice how long you two were staring at each other until he made a soft smile towards you. "You okay y/n?" he says snapping you out of it.
       "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine haha." you say trying to make things less awkward. "So...you hungry?" Ganz asks as if he's offering you some food. "...a little..." you say quietly. "Pfft.. Y/n you don't need to be worried about being greedy I haven't gotten you any food in awhile so don't worry about it." Ganz says laughing a little bit. "Um..okay.." you say a bit embarrassed.
     You start to remember what he was saying about you when he was holding you. "U-um...do you want me to go with you or um...stay here?" you say a bit flustered. "You okay you just started to heat up a bit?" he leans over and starts to feel your head. "You are a bit hot do you need some water?" he asks concerned a bit. "Y-yeah but ill go get it myself." You say and start to get up but then Ganz pushes you back onto the bed.
      "....Ganz...?" you look at him with a questioning look. He just is hovering over you starring at you. Ganz starts to form a blue hue on his face. He just continues to stare at you. He inches closer a little bit. You could feel your face heating up more if its possible. He then continues to get closer and closer until he can feel your breathing on him. Which was pretty close to contact with you.
     The door opens. "Hey Ganz I wanted to talk to you about the amount of determina-" Gaster walks in. Ganz quickly backs up trying to pretend that he wasn't going to do anything. "H-hey dad!" Ganz says trying not to stutter. "...tion... You know what? I'll let you two have your time together." Gaster says snickering to himself and walking out the door and closeing it behind him. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry UHHH...ILL GO GET YOU SOME WATER...and food.." Ganz says and quickly walks out.
     "Wow nice job there haha.." a simular voice to Ganz said. You look to your right to see Mel. "Oh hey Mel haha...." your face is a bit red from how close he got. "Damn he should have went for it." Mel says a little bit annoyed. "W-what?" you ask trying not to think about he was going to do.
     "It was pretty fucking obvious where he was going with that. I don't get why he does that... It just annoys me..." He says then sighs. "D-do you think he likes me like...that?" you ask. "Sugar, you do realize I'm him except in a more 'dark or gloomy' type? I don't really know how to explain it. I kinda think of it as brothers but sometimes I don't get the stupid shut he does ha. Like that. IT JUST TRIGGERS ME. LITERALLY JUST FREAKING GO FOR IT. oh to answer your question what do you think?" Mel says a bit sacasticly.
     "Um..I'm not really sure actually. I mean he seems a bit interested bu- why am I talking to you about this?!" you pull the sheets over your head. "Yeah that was a stupid choice. Plus the fact I usually tell Ganz everything." Mel says trying not to laugh at your reaction. "SHUT UP MEL YOUR MAKING THINGS WORSE!!" you shout under the sheets. Mel just is just laughing his ass off. Or he would be if he had one.
     You then hear the door open. "Ah Ganz we were just talking about you~" Mel says teasing you. "I'm gonna fucking kill you some day Mel." you mumble under your breath. "What was that?" Mel just wanted to get on your nerves today.
       "MEL SHUT UP" You yelled. "I really...don't trust this Mel..." Ganz says a bit concerned. "Welllll I'm sure y/n would love to tell you about it." Mel says still annoying you. "IM GOING TO FREAKING KILL YOU!!" You shout. "Uh...me or him?" Ganz asks. "HMM.. THE SKELETON THAT KEEPS ON HARRASING ME!" you say mostly towards Mel. "Uh...that's kinda both of us." Mel says being a smartass.
    "Can I just please get some water?" you say loud enough for Ganz to hear. "Haha yeah but your gonna need to stop hiding." Ganz laughs a bit. You still your head out of the sheets then stick your tounge out at them.
Then you hide back under the sheets again. "HISSSSSS." you said trying to act like a snake or a cat. They couldn't tell what you were doing at this point.
     "Mel what did you do?" Ganz asks sternly. "Nothing~" Mel says trying not to laugh. "Meeeelll what did you do?!" Ganz says getting more mad. "Well I kinda scarred her about me telling her I tell you everything." Mel says snickering a bit. "You don't tell me shit unless I force you." Ganz says.
     "MEL YOU FUCKING LIAR!!" You yell at him trying to throw the sheets at him. But you kinda failed. Well not kinda but you fail and that's that. "Oh look she came out of hiding~" Mel says still being an asshole to you. "Say anything I'll kill you." You tell Mel.
       "Well I'm already dead sooo...." Mel says walking over to Ganz. "What did she say?" Ganz asks being curious. "Ill tell you later." Mel says loud enough for you to hear so you can suffer. You just stick you tounge out at Mel. Mel sticks his magenta glowing tounge back at you.