Something In The Bushes

You heard some laughter and giggles. You also heard someone trying to yell. But it was pretty muffled. Ganz was rolled over next to you but he was still holding you. Atleast you could finally breath. You slowly opened your eyes to see nothing but Ganz's shirt. You look to see Ganz slowly waking up. You heard a ripping sound. "HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP TRASHBAG!!" Flowey yelled. Ganz then finally woke up and groaned.
    "Could you go away please. At least for a few thousand years." Ganz didn't like flowey that much and you understood why. But he would always stick up for himself or you when he was being an Asshole. "YOUR SO LUCKY YOUR HOLDING Y/N CAUSE I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOR ASS!!" Ganz laughter a little. "But you have no legs. And how do you know if I have an ass or not?" Ganz was trying to get on Flowey's nerves at this point. But he was already on Flowey's nerves by existing.
     "YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. AND EVEN IF YOU HAD AND ASS I WOULD NOT LOOK AT IT." Flowey hissed back.  "Butt wouldn't you need to aim before you kick." Ganz was trying not to laugh. "Pffft Ganz why are you making jokes like that now?!" You said trying not to laugh.
    "ARRRG FRISK GET ME OUT OF THIS POT SO I CAN KILL HIM!!"Flowey was pretty...mad we could all say. "But I'm already dead. In a skeleton." Ganz was annoying the shit out of Flowey. But he was having a blast annoying him. After a few puns and terrible jokes Flowey was about to attack him until he notice that your still in his arms.
    But eventually he cooled down because Ganz stayed laying on the ground with you. Flowey still hated and will always hate Ganz, weather if he would save him or not.
   Ganz finally got off of you and decided that you should get going really soon so nobody finds you guys. Mel was walking next to frisk in case Flowey wanted to attack her. But flowey only had one target to kill so far.
   You continued walking side by side with Ganz through waterfall. There was other monsters in waterfall too. Some of them knew Ganz and some of them didn't. But after awhile you felt like someone is whaching you. But not in a good way. Like with the intent to kill. You could only think of one person. Papyrus. Frisk,Flowey, Mel and Ganz all seemed fine and didn't notice anything.
   You tugged at Ganz's jacket. "G-ganz I think someone is watching us." you softly whispered to Ganz. Ganz stopped and turn around. He then looked to the side of him wear a bush was. The bush twitched. The Ganz's eye started to glow blue and he made who ever's soul paper and turned it blue. He then wave his hand over his head and to the side towards a hard wall.
   But he came to realize that after he attacked her and slammed her against the wall it was Undyne. She groaned from the pain and rubbed her head. "Holy...crap.." Undyne mumbled under her breath.
    "UNDYNE?! What are you doing?!" Ganz had his eye still glowing and still had her soul under his control. "Woah Ganz I know you really are defensive but jeez you don't need to smack me against a wall." Ganz scratches the back of his skull nervously sweating. "Haha...sorry about that I didn't know who you were for a minute.But what are you doing out here you should be back in the ruins healing." Undyne clutched her shoulder. "Ganz, if I tell you please don't get mad. But Papyrus just broke into the ruins trying to destroy all the ones who betrayed a
Asgore and any Human they are hiding. You got lucky that you escaped before they came." Ganz's eye was still glowing. "Where the part I might be mad?" You hid behind Ganz because you didn't know if Undyne was a threat. You've never really met Undyne but it seems like she knows you a little bit. Undyne gulpped. "Well Sinve papyrus joined the royal he's been getting stronger with the "DETERMINATION" weapon. So I wanted to impress him so I can go back to my job and I wouldn't be called a traitor. I tried to kill Toreil...but I didn't because I couldn't do it. She was a nice person. She just wanted peace..." She started looking down at the ground dissapointed in herself.
   Frisk spoke up. "Where's Toreil now?" You felt bad because frisk always thought there was hope for people to still be around. "Frisk...she might be dead." Ganz said knowing you didn't want to say it. Frisk started crying. She fell to the ground as despair consumed her. Your eyes were getting watery and you didn't want to cry.
      You went to frisk and hugged her and she hugged you back crying. Frisk started crying harder as she was hugging you. She was just trying to get her emotions out. You hugged frisk harder and you silently cried. Mel was a bit upset also. He didn't know her well but she's done a lot for Ganz.
      Undyne was crying a little. "I was trying to find her in the ruins again but I couldnt find her. So I ran back to waterfall. I have a house up ahead that's still good it's just we have to sneak in there because I haven't paid taxes and the house was claimed by King Asgore since nobody has been in it. Would you like to stay up there with me for awhile?" Undyne offered. Ganz put his guard down. "Alright but are you sure?" Ganz questioned her. Ganz seemed more tensed up when he was near her.
      "Yes I'm sure just follow me to my house it should be good." Undyne said while getting up from against the wall. She started walking and soon you followed but Ganz wanted you behind him. For safety. After a few minutes of walking Undyne goes to a side window and crawls through. Then she opens the door to let you all inside. You enter the house. Undyne then saw your head peek out from behind Ganz. Undyne starts walking towards you and Ganz had his arm across your chest pushing you back a little. "Don't worry Ganz I'm only introducing myself..." Ganz lowers his arm a bit but he is still right next to you with shoulders touching. "No touch" He states coldly. Undyne ignores his cold comment.

"Welcome to my house, sorry for the rude introduction my name is undyne nice to meet you y/n."