Leaving Undyne's house

You woke up to the noises of shuffling and footsteps hitting the floor fast. You slowly open your eyes and sit up. You see Ganz running around shuffling through some stuff.He keeps running back...and forth. This continues until he sees you sitting up. He halts to a stop in front of you.  “Sorry for waking you up but we need to start packing and get going.” Ganz said a bit sad.

   He seemed more upset about leaving as we go further to the castle. He should be happy right? He can go back to the ruins knowing that were safe I guess. He wants that but he seems a bit upset about it. Maybe because you have to go but ...wouldn't he be happy for you?

   You snapped out of your thoughts and got up. “S-sorry I got lost in my thoughts.” You say trying to put his stress and worry at ease. He smiles gently and continues to pack some items into a backpack. You couldn't see what the items were but you shrugged it off and go up out of bed to wake up the others.

      You went to frisk's room she was staying and you started poking her. “FRRRRRIIIISSK….” You said trying to get her up. But you ended up waking Mel instead. Mel stretches his arms in the air. He groans a bit. “Why do we need to get up?” Mel says annoyed. “Well, I guess he just wants us to get to king Asgore early?” You guessed not sure of what to think.

     Mel started getting off the bed and went to Frisk. “SHOTGUN NOISE” Mel said. But he just said the words and not trying to make the sound…. Awkwardness looms the room…… And house. “Umm...Mel I don't think that's going to make her think we're in danger if your trying to sc-” Frisk starts to get up. “What was that noise?” She asks half asleep. You just facepalm.

   “What was that you were saying?~” Mel says cocky. “Shut up” you say bluntly and walk over to Ganz. “Yep, I heard the 'gunshot noise’ even though it wasn't that loud.” Ganz says messing with you. You were not really in the mood. You just woke up a few minutes ago. Just to know that you have to go to King Asgore's soon. You didn't want to go up to the surface honestly. People were assholes and are rude as hell.

   Honestly the humans should be stuck underground instead of the monsters but nope life is like ‘fuck you all, were gonna make both sides miserable for no fucking reason.’

    At this point you're trying to reason with life while Ganz is actually done and is just standing in front of you while your lost in your thoughts. Mel and frisk come outside ready to go but Ganz keeps staring at you.

    “Uhhhh, Ganz what are you doing?” Mel questions making it awkward. “O-oh right heh..” Ganz says. Hoping you would stop being lost in your thoughts. Nope. Ganz pokes your cheek.

    “Huh?” you snap out of your thoughts. “Umm...were gonna get going now…” Ganz states. “Oh yeah, wait….where's flowey?” You ask realizing Flowey hasn't stopped the guys from touching you recently. You hear some muffled screams. You glare at Mel.

    “What?! He wouldn't stop yelling at me!” Mel crosses his arms while pouting. You sigh and go get flowey from there room and start taking off tape. You quickly took the tape off and held the pot that flowey was in. “Well since some people can't be nice to this flower I will hold it.” You said mostly towards Mel.

   Usually Frisk holds Flowey, but Mel doesn't really like Flowey. It's probably better to carry Flowey anyways to prevent a fight. “Thanks…” Flowey says a bit sad. “Hey what's wrong?” You asked concerned he usually yells at Mel or Ganz. “Well just thinking about the surface, it just brought up some stuff.” Flowey says as his face darkens as he tries to hide his face by bending down.   

    “Flowey if something's bothering you can tell us. We're not gonna be rude about.” you said trying to comfort him. “Hahaha….Thanks but I don't need anyone's help.” Flowey says as his face brightens a little. “Alright now let's go talk to the others and get going.” You said in a cheery voice. “Hey. Before we go I just wanted to say you kinda remind me of so- nevermind it's pointless.” Flowey says and scoffs at the end.

    “Um, okay then. You can tell me if you want but I won't bug you.” You said and You heard a knock on the door. “ Sorry I'm coming out in a sec!” You say as you grab the handle of the door knob.

   But you could walk out the door the pressure from the other side caused you to fall. You held onto flowey or his pot tightly embracing for impact. Your eyes are shut tightly still.You feel something gently against your back preventing you from falling.You feel a lot of warmth too but mostly above you and against your chest. You hear someone breathing heavy over you. “Jez sugar, you really are a klutz sometimes. Haha. Lucky I caught you in time.” You hear a voice say. But you know that now of course it must be one of the skeletons.

    You opened your eyes to see Mel in front of you. You turned red a little bit. First he called you 'sugar’ if front of everyone and you two were in a awkward position. He looked like he was about to dive into you more but Flowey, your protection...or maybe a flower that got stuck in between you Mel. “YOU FUCKERS ARE CRUSHING ME.” Mel quickly backs up faster than Michael Jackson moonwalking 459 times faster. Funny thing was that Mel was only touching part of his pot.

     “Umm….sorry let's get going.” Mel says trying to make things less awkward. Ganz was glaring at Mel so much that Mel was starting to sweat a little. “Alright well, let's get going but you two need to be around at least one of us at all times.” Ganz says. He just doesn't want to get hurt. You understood so you nod your head. “Umm….what about Undyne?” Frisk asks.

   “Well she's staying here for now until the guards get to close.” Ganz states and starts opening the door. Mel and frisk start walking out the door but you felt like you wished that you stayed in the ruins a bit longer. After all you are never going to be able to come back to this place.

   You shook your head trying not to think about how upsetting the leave will be. You slowly walk outside Undyne's house. You see a bright yellow light and you walk up to it.

         Undyne's House, Waterfall

                         Save?