Soaked

"Pffft well smartass how does your magic work?" You asked laughing a little. Mel chuckles a little with you as he has a little magenta hue on his face gently. "Well I'm Ganz but a more 'dark' type I guess. You know how I asked for you to call me Mel?" You nod your head to the first time you both met in the dark.
     "Well I'm actaully called Melancholy Ganz but Ganz is actually Sans. Yeah he kinda stole my name but I was fine with it.But you should still call him Ganz. Everyone else still does. But I call him W.D Sans to get his attention."
     Mel was starting to open up more now that Ganz wasn't Around to stop him which was a good thing because then you can maybe figure out more about getting him a soul or bringing him to actual life.
    But he was being more nice then normal. Maybe because he's in a good mood. Maybe he just feels bad for you. But he seems actually pretty nice though.
      Mel finished explaining about Ganz and you two stood there looking at the water rushing against your feet. You hear Mel chuckle for some reason. "Hey Mel why are y-" He then quickly pushed you in the water but you held onto him so he would fall down with you. 
      "MEL WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"He was laughing really hard. Luckily the water was shallow so you wouldn't drown. But you did hurt your forehead on the fall. There was only a little red rash though so it would go away eventually. "Owww..." You whined a little about your forehead.
    "Huh? Whats wrong?" Mel questioned a little as he started walking closer to you. "I hurt my forehead its nothing big though." you stated coldly crossing your arms and looking away from him.
    So maybe sometimes he is nice. But that doesn't mean he is heartless at least. He's just trying to have some fun.
    Mel walks over in front of you and is trying to observe you. But you keep turning around and he keeps following where your going. Eventaully you walk onto the bed of echo flowers and Mel attacks you from behind.
     Mel takes you down to the ground so he can get a good look. You try to look away from him but he uses one of his hands to hold your cheek so he can look at you. "Stop that I want to help." Mel says trying to still hold you down. "NUUUUU" you say laughing a little.
     "Don't make me use my magic.~" Mel says in a flirty tone. You blush a little and stick your tounge out at him.  He then finally sees only a little bit of a red rash on your forehead. But instead of doing than normal he gets really close to your face. You close your eyes in case he had to do something that will hurt.
    But then you felt something slimy against your forehead. You opened one eye slightly to see Mel licking you. "M-MEL?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" You try to get up but he quickly uses his other arm to keep you pinned down.
      He continues to lick your forehead trying to see if it would help. Then he stops for a moment. "Mel are you done licking me yet?" Mel chuckles a bit. He then licks your cheek and starts to get off of you. You were a little bit flustered.
       He held out his hand to help you up but you reluctantly took it. You and Mel decided to walk back to the house since you and Mel were soaking wet in clothing. You also had pink salvia that you were wiping off your face. "Mel what is this stuff?" you asked as you had some on your hands from wiping it off of you.
      "Oh its just my saliva. Skeletons aren't supposed to have tounges but we have magical ones." Mel responses and then sticks his tounge out.
     He had a magenta tounge sticking out of his mouth but then he put his tounge back in his mouth quickly because we were at Undyne's.
      Mel knocked on the door and Ganz opened the door. His face expression changed from happy to what the fuck happened. Ganz saw that you were both soaking wet. Ganz then face palmed. He mumbled something to himself but then had the door open for you two to walk in.
     "Hey Undyne do you have any extra clothes?" Ganz asked still annoyed. "If you can sew something out of blankets yeah." Undyne said with sarcasm in her voice.  "But you can you the washer and dryer any time you need to." Undyne said trying to calm down Ganz.
     "Ganz I can stay in the-" "NO. I don't want you to get a cold." Ganz said a little bit eratated. "Ummm....then what do you want me to do?" you asked. He started to form some sweat beads from his skull.
    "Well, this may be weird but....you kinda just have to keep a blanket wrapped around you I guess." Ganz said blushing a little. "Umm..." you didn't actaully know how to respond. But you were nervous that they would walk in on you getting changed or other ....things...
     But you decided to listen to Ganz's directions and you went to one of the rooms to stay in until your clothes are done. But you weren't going to give up your undergaurdments because it would be a little bit weird.
    You got changed and you just wrapped a blanket around you so they couldn't see anything. Ganz knock on the door. "Come in." you said hoping it wouldn't be awkward. Ganz walked up to you blushing a bit and took your clothes and shut the door behind him. Well you didn't get what you hoped for but at least he didn't see anything.