Ch. 1

YOONGI POV:
I sighed and stared at myself in the mirror that was the door to my closet. I honestly don't want to go to school. Taehyung's there. I'm mad at him.

But I can't hate him.

First, I confessed. Then he tells me he isn't ready. Then, I see him making out with a girl the next three days. He tells me he's dating her. He told me she confessed after I did. So he chose her. Not me.

"Sweetie, we should go now. C'mon, I'll wait in the car."

My mom said as he knocked and then left. I heavily sighed and grabbed my bag. The only thing that's good is that.. He doesn't judge me for who I am. I knew Taehyung isn't gay or bi, yet I still confessed.

Yes, it's obvious he would've rejected me, but that's not what I'm mad about. I'm mad that he lied.

He reassured me that he doesn't mind me being gay and that I'm his best friend. He said he'll still hangout with me.. But all he does is stick his tongue in her mouth. That might not even be the only thing he sticks in her.

He even told me that I had such great courage to confess to a straight guy. I don't even know if I should be happy.

I sighed and walked out of my house, locking it. I got in my mom's car and sighed again. Catching her attention.

"Anything wrong, baby bird?"

She asked as she started the car.

"No.."

I mumbled, the car starting to move.

"Hmm.. Is it about Taehyungie?"

Yeah.. My mom knows. She's the only one in the house that I can talk to. My dad and my mom divorced a long, long time ago.

"Mom, let's not talk about him right now."

"Just don't mind him, baby bird."

"Stop calling me baby bird.."

I grumbled, embarrassed. She chuckles keeping her eyes on the road.

"Sorry, but mommy always called you that. Ever since you were in my stomach."

I pouted and looked out the window.

"Oh c'mon."

She teased while chuckling.

"Mom.."

"Okay, okay."

I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Anyways, baby bird. Just forget about Taehyungie, even though mommy also loves him like her own son. But he rejected my baby bird and mommy won't--"

"Okay mom. I get it."

I giggled.

"Awe, there it is. My baby bird's smile."

"Mom, we're here!"

I announced starting to unbuckle my belt. I kissed her cheek goodbye and got out of the car.

As soon as I step foot in school, I already see Taehyung and his girlfriend, Yena, smooching their faces off. I rolled my eyes and tried to silently pass them, but Taehyung obviously makes it harder for me.

"Yoongi!"

He exclaimed. I stopped and turned around with a strained smile.

"Are you going to class?"

"Where else would I go."

Taehyung paused for a second. He then awkwardly chuckled while scratching his hair.