Ch. 9

Yoongi cries as he flops onto his bed. After what happened between him and Taehyung, just a few hours ago made him regret it. He fell into Taehyung's lust, and he wants to hit himself for that.

He cries, also because he lost his virginity without thinking about it.

He hates himself now.

He winces as he sat up, his ass hurts. What made it more worst is that, he can feel Taehyung's cum seeping through his pants, and he felt so embarassed and ashamed of himself.

Every slow move, and Taehyung's cum comes out of his hole. Even though they only did three rounds, Taehyung had alot of cum. Yoongi stood up, consciously, and walked to his bathroom.

He undresses himself in front of his huge mirror and cried more to see so much hickies displayed on his porcelain skin.

He whimpers, feeling wet liquid come down in between his thighs. Yoongi closes his legs, and turned on the shower. He looked down at his skin, as warm water hits his body.

He shamelessly pushes out the rest of the cum, even pushing his fingers inside of him to take more out.

He bites his lips. God, he really regrets his decisions.

___________

He walks to school with a limp. After taking a shower, he didn't feel much pain anymore. But after waking up in the morning, his legs, hips, and hole hurts. He can't even sit properly on his chair.

Now that lunch has come, he was planning on meeting Mark at the rooftop to have lunch there instead. As he walks through small crowds, he sees Taehyung with Yena.

His arm wrapped around her waist, Yena smiling at him. Taehyung kisses her cheek, looking at her like she was the only one. Yoongi felt his heart drop to his stomach.

He was so angry, yet sad. He was angry that Taehyung just used his body, sad that he actually did that to him, and he was mad at himself for falling for him.

Yoongi bites his lips, trying to stop his tears. He walks with a limp, ignoring the two as he raced to the rooftop. Yoongi slammed the door opened, he sees Mark laying on the ground, eyes closed.

Yoongi felt his tears fall and ran to him, jumping on top of his body surprising Mark.

"Jesus! You scared me Yoongi!"

Mark said, still startled. But then he felt warm wetness fall on his chest. He heard Yoongi sniffle, his little whimpers catching his ears.

"Oh.. Yoongi, what happened?"

"Ngn... T-Tae.. T-Taehyung... T-took.."

Yoongi cries, hugging Mark tightly. He sat them both, his legs spread apart, as Yoongi's small body rests between his legs. Yoongi cries, hiding his face on Mark's chest.

"Took what, baby?"

"M-my vir.. Virginity.."

Yoongi hiccups. Mark looked down at Yoongi shocked.

"W-what?!"

Yoongi stops hiding his face, wiping his tears. His eyes sparkly, nose red, lips a little puffed up due to biting it so often, and his cheeks pink.

"T-Taehyung used my body... I saw him in the halls.. With Yena, who I thought he broke up with...!"

"That's.. That's sick! What's wrong with him?! Ugh, I just wanna strangle him!"

Yoongi shakes his head.

"That's not going to get you anywhere.. And it's okay, I've always knew Taehyung was a sick bastard.. Y-yet.. I-I let him.. Touch m-me.."